Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #111
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

I did not want to but had to know...LOL! I am still holding onto it and probably will for a week. I did last time. The sushi bloats last a long time. Time to eat chicken and fish here to even it all out.

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:52 AM   #112
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

I got into a size 8 this morning!! My friend let me borrow hers to see if they'd fit and I can't believe it!!! Wow, once a size 18 and now a size 8, insane.

I wanted to weigh in the am but I'm bloated bc AF is coming. I've been having issues lately w my cycle and idk what's up?? Hopefully it's here soon so I can get it over with! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #113
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmommyx2 View Post
I got into a size 8 this morning!! My friend let me borrow hers to see if they'd fit and I can't believe it!!! Wow, once a size 18 and now a size 8, insane.

I wanted to weigh in the am but I'm bloated bc AF is coming. I've been having issues lately w my cycle and idk what's up?? Hopefully it's here soon so I can get it over with! Lol

That is awesome!!!!
Old 10-23-2012, 09:05 AM   #114
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So much for my, I'm getting back on track plan. My neighbor brought me this devine looking pumpkin bread that is sliced in layers and filled with orange cream stuff. Oh, MY, is it good!!!! I was just going to have one slice and take the rest to the break room at work. There is now only one piece left. Opps. Guess I have to work out tonight so I have enough calories for dinner.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:07 AM   #115
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

How wonderful, Nicole!!

AFM, I managed to get up and get on the elliptical this morning. I did really well for about half of last week, then bombed. I'm hoping to do better this week.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:52 AM   #116
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
So much for my, I'm getting back on track plan. My neighbor brought me this devine looking pumpkin bread that is sliced in layers and filled with orange cream stuff. Oh, MY, is it good!!!! I was just going to have one slice and take the rest to the break room at work. There is now only one piece left. Opps. Guess I have to work out tonight so I have enough calories for dinner.
I would have eaten the whole thing.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:16 AM   #117
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmommyx2 View Post

AWESOME!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
I would have eaten the whole thing....lol Then I would have regretted it

AFM: We got pics done on Sunday, and absolutely HATE, DESPISE all pics of me facing the camera!
Old 10-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #118
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmonkey
AFM: We got pics done on Sunday, and absolutely HATE, DESPISE all pics of me facing the camera!
That's how I felt last year when we did family pics. I was so disappointed w the way I looked. BUT don't get discouraged- keep moving forward mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
Oh my!! That sounds amazingly delicious. yeah... I'd have eaten it all for sure!

Old 10-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #119
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
I feel the same way, I just ate like 11 mini candies. Not sure what my problem is

Today was weigh in and I am down to 193.5 so that is 18lbs since I started. Feeling really happy about that but also angry that I had a cheat day today. I have 3.5lbs to go to meet my mini goal by 11/8 when we leave for Florida. That will also put me as just overweight on BMI and no longer obese. My next mini goal will be 180 by Christmas
Old 10-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #120
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphreysmommy View Post
I feel the same way, I just ate like 11 mini candies. Not sure what my problem is

Today was weigh in and I am down to 193.5 so that is 18lbs since I started. Feeling really happy about that but also angry that I had a cheat day today. I have 3.5lbs to go to meet my mini goal by 11/8 when we leave for Florida. That will also put me as just overweight on BMI and no longer obese. My next mini goal will be 180 by Christmas
Good for you! I cannot wait to be able to say that.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote