Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #141
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

I am down to 150.1 but still cannot get out of the 150s. I am trying with no luck...LOL!

Advertisement

l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:42 AM   #142
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know what's causing my "blahness" today, I"m married to him! Dh woke me up with an interesting snoring/hacking/gaging noise this morning at 3am! Seriously, LOUD, and went on for over 10 min. When I finally asked if he had to make that much noise and why he couldn't get up and go do that else where he says, what I just cleared my throat, that couldn't have possibly woke you up. Um, yes it did, I don't know how you slept through yourself doing that. So I've been up since then. By the time 5 am came around I was way to tired to work out and now I"m dreaming about a diet coke while trying to stay awake and alert at work. BLAH! I need more sleep.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #143
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kimmie dont' feel to bad, I"ve been in the mid 150s since May. Nothing I do breaks me out of it. So I've decided rather than trying to loose I'm going to try and tone up and look better at the weight I"m stuck at. Because when I was a toned 155 my pants fit totally differently than they do now and a flabby 155.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #144
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Kimmie dont' feel to bad, I"ve been in the mid 150s since May. Nothing I do breaks me out of it. So I've decided rather than trying to loose I'm going to try and tone up and look better at the weight I"m stuck at. Because when I was a toned 155 my pants fit totally differently than they do now and a flabby 155.
Absolutely... I wish I did not live in constant pain. It makes me not want to do anything. I am hoping the Wii for Xmas will help.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:19 AM   #145
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Absolutely... I wish I did not live in constant pain. It makes me not want to do anything. I am hoping the Wii for Xmas will help.
I totally understand. I try to pretend I don't have it, but on days I dont' get enough sleep I can't deny I have fibromyalgia. I know my ruemetologist told me I do, I just try to ignore him and pretend I don't most of the time. But today that's a no go. I have the tens machine on and turned up to try and help some of this pain.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:53 PM   #146
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72
I'm dealing w the same issue-- being stuck. It really sucks. I went down to 169 but Im back up to 174. I'm doing the same as you and concentrating more on toning. It's weird that I weigh this much but I'm fitting comfortably into a size 8?? I'm only 24lbs away from goal and it's killing me! So crazy how toning can make such a dramatic difference! Maybe it's bc I've toned up so much that the muscle is what's weighing more...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #147
mamamujer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I haven't talked to you guys in months & I apologize!!!!!! 😐 HOWEVER--- I have awesome news! I'm down 40lbs! Halfway to my goal (maybe 30 till my goal, idk since I haven't been close to that weight since '08) anyways I want to let you know it's possible. Eat well, exercise and stick to it!
mamamujer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #148
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamujer View Post
I haven't talked to you guys in months & I apologize!!!!!! �� HOWEVER--- I have awesome news! I'm down 40lbs! Halfway to my goal (maybe 30 till my goal, idk since I haven't been close to that weight since '08) anyways I want to let you know it's possible. Eat well, exercise and stick to it!
Awesome job!!! You are doing fantastic!

I got down to 149.5 today!! Great start to November for me. Now to stay here and keep losing.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:42 AM   #149
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmommyx2 View Post
I'm dealing w the same issue-- being stuck. It really sucks. I went down to 169 but Im back up to 174. I'm doing the same as you and concentrating more on toning. It's weird that I weigh this much but I'm fitting comfortably into a size 8?? I'm only 24lbs away from goal and it's killing me! So crazy how toning can make such a dramatic difference! Maybe it's bc I've toned up so much that the muscle is what's weighing more...

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
It sure does. When I hit 155 I was doing 30ds and was feeling pretty good. I bought a bunch of size 10 clothes and large shirts and they fit. Now they are all getting tight but I'm the exact same weight. We must be build very differently though if at 169 you can fit in an 8. I'm 155 and barely a 10, but I'm a shortie only 5' 5" (ok not super short but not tall either) and often have to hem pants up to fit.

Oh, and this halloween candy is going to be the death of me
Old 11-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #150
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
It sure does. When I hit 155 I was doing 30ds and was feeling pretty good. I bought a bunch of size 10 clothes and large shirts and they fit. Now they are all getting tight but I'm the exact same weight. We must be build very differently though if at 169 you can fit in an 8. I'm 155 and barely a 10, but I'm a shortie only 5' 5" (ok not super short but not tall either) and often have to hem pants up to fit.

Oh, and this halloween candy is going to be the death of me
At 155 I wear a size 14. Even toned, I wear a size 14. Maybe a few 12's, depending on how they are cut. I am 5'3" and have a very large frame. As in, I probably couldn't get below 150 and look healthy. It's a little frustrating sometimes.

Well, this week has been a bust healthwise, but I'm trying to do better today. It's almost 10 and I'm just now having breakfast, but it's a healthy breakfast (kefir and fruit smoothie -- strawberries, banana, pineapple, and mango). I am going to work out in a few minutes, as well. I'm starting with yoga this morning and will then do something on the Wii, I think. The elliptical is nice, as it burns calories in a shorter amount of time, but I am just not in the mood to get on it.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote