Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #21
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas October Support Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l View Post
Hello all!!! I am back down to 154.0 and have 3 lbs to go to get back to last weeks weight. I am getting ready for my morning egg. I need to eat more, but gained last week when I did. More protein is what I need. The eggs will help.
Ah - the incredible edible egg! Sorry about the weight - but maybe its just water retention from "woman issues"..... O day and AF i can pack on 4ish lbs no problems Enjoy your protein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmommyx2 View Post
Ok, so after my huge calorie cheat day I'm down .2lbs this morning. Scale hasn't moved in two weeks so it's nice to see a change but .2lbs is nothing! LOL ...maybe next weeks weigh in will better reflect whether or not yesterday worked in my favor.
Hey at least you know your scale works Sorry its been stuck though for a while..... do you weigh in weekly then? Just curious what everyone's weigh in's are like - i think my daily weighing isn't a good idea

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #22
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

DH got chinese - I am not going to even pretend it is good for me. I am too hungry to resist and he does the cooking, so this is it for dinner.

ETA - it would be interesting if I was 'o'ing again. I am 6 mos PP and have not cycled yet.
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #23
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh, man, I wouldn't resist chineese either. But word of caution, don't weigh in tomorrow. It's so high in sodium I always gain several lbs for a day or two then it comes right back off.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #24
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
oh, man, I wouldn't resist chineese either. But word of caution, don't weigh in tomorrow. It's so high in sodium I always gain several lbs for a day or two then it comes right back off.
I know the scale will punish me tomorrow...LOL! There is NO way that I can eat left over chicken soup while everyone eats chinese. I got seafood lo mein.....yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:13 PM   #25
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I wish I'd had chineese tonight. I was so tired and dh doesn't feel good so we had left over rice pudding I made a couple of days ago. Not really dinner food but oh well, it is what it is. But I was determined not to get behind on dinner tomorrow. So once I ate and felt better I got up and made tomorrow's dinner x4. I doubled the batch for the skinnytaste spinich sausage pasta bake and it made 4 of my 8x8 glad ovenware containers. So one for dinner tomorrow and three to put in the freezer. At this point I have almost 30 meals frozen that I've made there should be no excuse for not cooking dinner. Except this morning was so crazy trying to get out the door to my morning meeting that I forgot to pull anything out to thaw. I have really got to do better.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #26
greenmommyx2
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags462

Hey at least you know your scale works Sorry its been stuck though for a while..... do you weigh in weekly then? Just curious what everyone's weigh in's are like - i think my daily weighing isn't a good idea
LOL yep you're right, at least I know it works
I typically only weigh in once a week, usually on Wednesdays. Weighing in daily can mess w my head too much so it's better I only do once a week

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-04-2012, 07:31 AM   #27
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

So I did weigh in. I was 154.3, so with my chinese cheat I only gained .3 lb. Not sure how I lucked out. I will take it though. Hopefully when it passes, it will take 2 lbs with it! LOL!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:43 AM   #28
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well that's better than me. I've been eating great, and the last two days have been at or below 154 (so down a lb). But I never log it until I get three days in a row. I was so excited to be on day three today so I could log a one lb loss, no dice. This morning I was back up to 154.8 so basically the same 155 I've been at forever. What is the point of eating right if nothing ever happens?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:36 AM   #29
l_Kimmie_l
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Well that's better than me. I've been eating great, and the last two days have been at or below 154 (so down a lb). But I never log it until I get three days in a row. I was so excited to be on day three today so I could log a one lb loss, no dice. This morning I was back up to 154.8 so basically the same 155 I've been at forever. What is the point of eating right if nothing ever happens?
We are the same and I am stalled too. I was eating right and even gained back to it. My body is way too cozy here and I am not liking it.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #30
Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

To all the stallers.... it sucks - just don't be like me and say SCREW IT.... keep at it - eventually you will start to lose again.

Chinese and all the rest just sounds good..... but no one else in the house likes it so i rarely eat it.....

So.... confession - i suck at eating right when life gets busy. I am so involved daily running around that it's like "AH - its 2pm i haven't had anything to eat i need to eat" and i just cram something down. bad, very bad. i must, and i mean MUST do better..... meh, i need to get the heck with it. I just pushed so hard, lost a lot, and now I'm running around too busy to care - so weighing in tomorrow morning - which will probably make me cry, but its reality. And i need to get my booty out the door in the AM and run again - i have just been doing the video this week b/c i am staying up to late which means i am not getting out of bed in the AM *sigh*......

Sorry for the rambling - I'm having a "I will always be fat" sort of down day