Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-17-2012, 06:13 AM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Waiting to ovulate- Sept

I didn't see a thread like this on here. Sorry if I messed it! Anyone wanna join in and chat while we wait to O? I just finished af on Saturday. I noticed the last few months af has only lasted 4 days. I normally have 5 days. Kinda nice I must say!! The 2ww really stinks, but I think waiting to O is just as bad!! So who wants to keep me company? =]

Advertisement

Last edited by MyM&W; 09-17-2012 at 03:02 PM.
MyM&W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The wait before the 2ww.

I think O is just about here. I thought for sure it would have been yesterday, but today's temp was still low, so maybe today?? EWCM on Sat, watery yesterday and today. HSO all 3 days. Crossing my fingers because even if we didn't catch the egg, at least it will mean I'm O'ing lol
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The wait before the 2ww.

Oh how exciting! Hope you did O this month and keeping fingers crossed that you caught the egg!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hi! I'm also waiting to O. CD 11 for me and no O insight. Last month was cd20, so looks like I still have lots of waiting left to do, lol.
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Jubilee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Waiting to ovulate- Sept

CD12 here. I have been sort of "letting it happen" for 6 cycles and now I can't take it anymore and the obsession is in full swing. I usually O around CD20 but I am getting some early signs now. Hoping this is my month before I go insane
Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:50 AM   #6
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I normally o around cd15 or cd18. I'm on cd8 right now and had a massive temp drop. Which is unusual for me. Hope its just a fluke temp. Can't wait for Wednesday! I should be getting my wondfo tests in the mail and I believe my Opks are coming maybe Thursday. Hope soon so I can start using them! =]
Old 09-18-2012, 09:13 AM   #7
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

temp rise today, so looks like I may have finally O'd (on CD31 if you count the one day of light bleeding as AF...CD 52 if you don't!!). I'll stick around here for a couple days to make sure the temp stays up, but I'm fairly certain I O'd yesterday!! We DTD 4 days before and 1 day before so chances are pretty good. Here's hoping!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #8
momto2princesses
Registered Users

I'm on CD10 now....I'm pretty much textbook with my cycles, although this will be my 1st complete cycle since my 9 week loss at the beginning of august. So who knows if I will O on CD14 or not....hmmmmm. I started using my clearblue easy fertility monitor this month for the first time also. I ordered it right before I got pg with the baby I lost, so I never actually used it until now. I got a high reading yesterday and today, and am having watery CM today also, so hoping things are back on track.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #9
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses
temp rise today, so looks like I may have finally O'd (on CD31 if you count the one day of light bleeding as AF...CD 52 if you don't!!). I'll stick around here for a couple days to make sure the temp stays up, but I'm fairly certain I O'd yesterday!! We DTD 4 days before and 1 day before so chances are pretty good. Here's hoping!
Yay!!! FX for you!
Old 09-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #10
MyM&W
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses
I'm on CD10 now....I'm pretty much textbook with my cycles, although this will be my 1st complete cycle since my 9 week loss at the beginning of august. So who knows if I will O on CD14 or not....hmmmmm. I started using my clearblue easy fertility monitor this month for the first time also. I ordered it right before I got pg with the baby I lost, so I never actually used it until now. I got a high reading yesterday and today, and am having watery CM today also, so hoping things are back on track.
I hope things are on track mama. Hugs!