Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #1
noahsmommy2007
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What is the best overnight fitted for the $$?

Title says it..thinking about trying wool and I'm looking for the best overnight fitted worth it's price. Also, if you have any boyish/gn overnight fitteds for sale, spam me! Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Advertisement

noahsmommy2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
KingsDaughter76
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is the best overnight fitted for the $$?

I like either a stay dry Motherease fitted with the matching snap in liner, or a Motherease sandy with a lay in stay dry liner. :-)
Kellina ~Wife to a Cowboy & Christian Homeschooling Mama to 9 kids and YES we would love to have more! Baby #9 is here!! IT'S A GIRL!! Born Oct 1st 2014!!
Forever missing my 7 m/c babies now safe in the arms of Jesus EARN Amazon giftcards for FREE!! Click to sign up for SWAGBUCKS!!
KingsDaughter76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
BirthdayMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I've used MEOS, but they didn't work for my heavy wetters without serious doublers. Bumboos have been great for us.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:49 AM   #4
Lauren1041
Registered Users
seller

I've only used sbish, but I've heard such good things about Sandy's bamboo Terry and pooters. The price is so good, I think I'm going to try soon.
Lauren1041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
TrennaII
Registered Users
seller

I second the Bumboo (but now it's called Babykicks Organic Fitted), if we're talking about the same diaper. I bought it 2 years ago, on Amazon, and it was called the Babykicks Bumboo.

Anyway. It has a unique approach to one-size (the snaps make the crotch narrower, as well as making the rise shorter), so IME it fits better than most one-size. And they say you can make the hip snaps loose, and use it as a trainer (didn't try that).

I dislike pockets so I just laid the soaker inside instead of stuffing it.

It fit very well under Imse Vimse machine washable wool wraps, even if I added another GMD hemp doubler.

The only trouble I had was a touch of stink problems, just when it was new. Don't know if this was a hemp thing, a polyester thing, or just that I'd only ever washed flats and didn't have a routine that dealt with anything this thick.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #6
meahr29
Registered Users
seller

I second the ME with a doubler.
meahr29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
LaurelBelle
Curator of Newborn Diaper Forum Reference Sticky
seller

I love Happy Heiny pocket fitteds with any stuffing and a Bummis super whisper pant. . .I've used Thirsties Hemp inserts (old style), Flip organic prefolds, babykicks inserts. . .those fitteds can hold a bunch of inserts, so it's very customizable based on how much you LO is wetting. There were nights my DH said DS looked like "Tweedle-Dee", but it kept the sheets dry!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #8
lrgs
Registered Users

My Mood:

I don't find motherease one size fitteds night worthy at all.....and I don't even have a heavy wetter. I used to love thEm for during the day but they never worked at night. I use large bamboo Sandy's for naps and love them but again, when I used them at night they werent great. My favorite night fitteds are sbish (with snaps) and GAD hemp semi fitted.....a very reasonably priced diaper with fleece inner, I stuff with a Thirsties hemp prefold and amp doubler.