Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
smiling.politely
Registered Users
seller

ISO/IHA

IHA:

1. Nursing tops, Maternity s-m size. These r in storage, so tempt me to walk up into that attic!

2. A Mei Tai for the frugal mama. I paid $12 TV for it. Also in storage.

3. I have 20+ Sticky Peas fitteds. I do believe they are cotton, as I was insanely picky about my daughter's dipes. These are all in girly prints. Some are one size without snaps and others have snaps. I used them for quite a while. Unfortunately, I am not able to sun them as I live in an apartment. They need a good sunning due to the fact that they get that ammonia smell to them sometimes when wet. I would like to trade to an experienced mama. They are really cute dipes. I spent somewhere between 4-500$. Yep, it's true. Anyway, most of them are in good shape. I have a few that are well loved.

4. I also have quite a few covers. There's a mix. Fleece, wool. Some wool ended up in the dryer. I do have a husband, and he is human, lol. I don't have a measurement tool in house (weird, I know). So these items would be small to medium size.

5. I have oodles of clothing-women's sizes 2-16ish. Maybe that would strike ur fancy?

6. I have quite a few unused brown baskets. These are of the gifting variety. Tags too.

7. I do sell Avon-so there may be something available in my stash from time to time...ahem...

8. Girls clothes, sizes 0-18 months, and sizes 6-10 ish. Maybe some twelves. Some petites.

9. I have an abundance of fake flowers, and I would love to get rid of them!!

10. Dexter Women's dress shoes in awesome shape, size 7.5. Goldish in color.

11. And I'm sure much much more, I just can't focus today, lol.

ISO:

Any coconut products, preferably natural or food, but will consider!

Gloves for all family members. 2 yo, 17 yo, 10 yo, husband.

Coupons for Anbesol, almond milk.

Household items: soaps, toothpaste without fluoride, toilet paper, toothbrushes, etc.

Candles.

For Mom: Would love to try Bare Minerals Bare Escentuals, love Avon Lotus Shield, genie bras m or large size, cool socks, lace camis.

Cardigans for the 17 yo medium sized approximately.

Movies: The Matrix. The Land Before Time. (DVDS pls. I don't have a VCR.)
Whatever it Takes.

Books: Requiem-a photo book of Vietnam.

Queen/full size sheet sets, quilts, pillow cases, curtains.

I REALLY JUST WANT TO TRADE. SO IF YOU THINK I MAYBE HAVE SOMETHING YOU NEED/WANT OR VISE VERSA, LMK!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO TRADING!!!

Advertisement