Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #41
Miss squish
Registered Users
seller

Re: Craigslist Weirdo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhillcranes View Post
Slightly offtopic but I had a totally gross experience the other day and it reminded me of this. I have been looking for DS trainers. Well, I wanted to find the weight range for superundies so I went to google images thinking a pic of the chart would pop up (like fuzzibunz does lol). So I type in "xl superundies" and halfway down the page, there is a grown man in superundies.

I know, I know. Dont judge but wtf. Some things I just cant get my head around. Of course I click on it bc Im digusted yet fascinated...and it was a post in an adult-baby "diaper lovers" forum. Im still in shock.

Sorry to intrude but I actually feel better telling someone about this "event" lol.
Why oh why do I have to be so curious.....search engines are not safe for people with no impulse control.

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 08:50 AM   #42
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss squish

Why oh why do I have to be so curious.....search engines are not safe for people with no impulse control.
I had to tell my mom about it....the look on her face..omg.. Priceless

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 10-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #43
safghf
Registered Users
seller

I would be using that email address to try and figure out where creepy dude goes to church and reporting him! If you want donations for a church that's fine, but to be persistent and rude is just wrong. Add creepy on top of it, and I'm guessing the church doesn't want him out representing them that way!
safghf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #44
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by safghf
I would be using that email address to try and figure out where creepy dude goes to church and reporting him! If you want donations for a church that's fine, but to be persistent and rude is just wrong. Add creepy on top of it, and I'm guessing the church doesn't want him out representing them that way!
I would guess the church story is completely fabricated.
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #45
emeyer76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I would totally report the weirdo to PayPal. Not sure they would do anything about it, but what a freak, and I'd claim it borders on harassment. Shudder!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #46
Boohakis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boohakis View Post
I probably shouldn't have but I replied: "No, I'll sell them to someone who isn't a super pervert trolling for used panties."
He replied again and said "Unfortunately you are total wrong we donate all these items to help other people its too bad you have such a twisted mind"

Other than the typo run on sentence he sent in response to my pervert comment he never acknowledged the request for panties. I think it was one of those "ignore it and maybe she will forget" kind of situations once I called him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon View Post
I would guess the church story is completely fabricated.
Of course it is. If you were collecting things for a church mission trip wouldn't you state that up front not just ask for used undies in the notes of a PayPal transaction and in emails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeyer76 View Post
I would totally report the weirdo to PayPal. Not sure they would do anything about it, but what a freak, and I'd claim it borders on harassment. Shudder!
I spoke with PayPal after he resent payment to ask what I should do to cancel the transaction and the CSR said that they can see the comments asking for panties and that she would contact local law enforcement if he persists.

His email address and shipping address are a business name/address. So I googled the business and it is a small metal fabricating shop in a small town with about 4 employees. He is listed as the principal member.

My guess (now granted I am VERY cynical) is that maybe he was going to donate the prefolds (trying to give pervy the benefit of the doubt here) or use them as shop rags and wanted me to send them and the panties to the shop so his wife (probably the female name he used to sign the original email) would not see/find his "ill gotten booty."

My hubby thinks that just calling them "panties" makes him sound like a creep.
Boohakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #47
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boohakis

He replied again and said "Unfortunately you are total wrong we donate all these items to help other people its too bad you have such a twisted mind"

Other than the typo run on sentence he sent in response to my pervert comment he never acknowledged the request for panties. I think it was one of those "ignore it and maybe she will forget" kind of situations once I called him out.

Of course it is. If you were collecting things for a church mission trip wouldn't you state that up front not just ask for used undies in the notes of a PayPal transaction and in emails?

I spoke with PayPal after he resent payment to ask what I should do to cancel the transaction and the CSR said that they can see the comments asking for panties and that she would contact local law enforcement if he persists.

His email address and shipping address are a business name/address. So I googled the business and it is a small metal fabricating shop in a small town with about 4 employees. He is listed as the principal member.

My guess (now granted I am VERY cynical) is that maybe he was going to donate the prefolds (trying to give pervy the benefit of the doubt here) or use them as shop rags and wanted me to send them and the panties to the shop so his wife (probably the female name he used to sign the original email) would not see/find his "ill gotten booty."

My hubby thinks that just calling them "panties" makes him sound like a creep.
I dunno...

My mom has had a couple husbands who work in shops (car shops, confronting vehicle shops, etc) and they can get rags for there shops pretty easy anywhere else. So it seems really far fetched that he'd go out of his way to search for prefolds on CL, kwim?

And I think you're right about him using the work address. Doesn't need his wife asking about why he's getting baby diapers and Women's underpants in the mail. 0_o
Old 10-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #48
Boohakis
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaSueCongdon View Post
. So it seems really far fetched that he'd go out of his way to search for prefolds 0_o
I agree!
I'm just trying to make sense of the craziness. It just such a weird situation.

I'm glad to report that I've have other people interested in the prefolds and so far no "special requests."
Boohakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #49
BeccaSueCongdon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boohakis

I agree!
I'm just trying to make sense of the craziness. It just such a weird situation.

I'm glad to report that I've have other people interested in the prefolds and so far no "special requests."
Tehehehe.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:06 AM   #50
proudsahmof4
Registered Users
Formerly: proudsahmof3
seller

My Mood:

OMG, I know this is a serious post, but I cannot stop laughing.

Good for you for following your instincts.