Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
bumGenius AIO's size Large

I try to describe accurately and provide lots of pictures. I am always happy to provide more pictures and answer additional questions.

I am shipping in flat rate padded priority mailers.

I bought a bunch of larges since I loved these only to end up with a tiny child whose mediums lasted her time in cloth diapers We did add these to the rotation for a time but they were not used much at all since the mediums fit better. I eventually pulled them from rotation and put them in a tote. Elastic and aplix all seem great. I believe they were last washed with the old orig Tide.

I bought all brand new as seconds but can find no issues when I compare to first quality.

FIRST LOT: One purple has a hint of discoloration on the tabs from being washed with a clementine. That same one has a tiny bit of pill on inside stretchy tabs. No others have pills by tabs and outer pul has no snags or pills at all. One purple has a tiny faint stain on outer about the size of a pea.

$48ppd for all 5

One of them has a soaker that I partially detached. I was experimenting Soaker easily pulls out for washing and drying and stuffs quickly back into its pocket. I ended up converting our mediums to this design. Liked it a lot!

2 light purple
2 dark pink
1 light pink

Second Lot:

$43ppd for all 5

This lot is the group that had visible stains or other little flaws (I think of flaws as some signs of wash on suedecloth or white is not bright white.No structural/function flaw)
Nothing that should impact function in any way
Bought new by me as seconds.

Worst stain. I will hit this with pressure washer to see if it comes out the rest of the way if you would like.

Example of worst tab/discoloration from Celmentine

Tabs to see close up examples. Please note that light pink has a laundry tab that is different than others. I do have a repair kit here somewhere that has tabs. If you want it, I can send it. This one is still very sticky though.

discoloration from washing with Clementine

I am not willing to hold items at this time. Decided to list and sell since we have an upcoming trip. My daughter wants to swim with Dolphins. I am listing diapers,carriers,waldorf doll etc to help fund that.

Advertisement

Last edited by ~happy2Bamommy~; 09-16-2012 at 07:48 PM.
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:30 AM   #2
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: bumGenius AIO's size Large

bumpin' up
~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #3
sfops21
Registered Users

Re: bumGenius AIO's size Large

I am interested if they are still here. Also, non of the pics are loading. So can you message them to me if they are still available.
sfops21 is offline   Reply With Quote