Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2012, 06:00 AM   #1
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ottobre Diaper Pattern

I used the Ottobre Studio Tuumat pattern to make several fitted diapers. This was a new pattern to me and it is from Finland. I really like it!! However, I used the smaller 62-74cm pattern, which is supposed to fit from 0-6 months, and it is huge. I was trying to make dipes for the new baby coming and made toddler dipes for our 2 year old! My checking square measures out.

Anyone else make these?? How did they turn out? Can I just reduce the pattern on my computer and try again??

Jen

Advertisement

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
willownz
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Ottobre Diaper Pattern

They have a newer pattern in a later magazine and yes it is huge.
I don't know anyone that makes them since there are better patterns available.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:07 AM   #3
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Ottobre Diaper Pattern

What else do they use? These were my first fitteds and I think they turned out great....just big. I have made lots of AIO, pockets, upcycled wool, etc

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote