Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
NTNP October 21st - October 27th

This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Cormama
s@hmommy
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
Beaners Mom
Sweetmama26
Maddalena
lilg82882
Haleybailey
mamamarisa
MadeofStarStuff
Leaner
itsajoi
Lisathena
opheliaspins
waterisntsomething
JackieMarieVDV
pine_apple_goat
MrsAsh

BFP'S
casersmama
CharmedMama
FishiesKisses
kanga1622
simplyleah87
justjess

Advertisement

Last edited by ashliemh; 10-27-2012 at 11:07 AM.
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP October 21st - October 27th

Question of the week: What is your favorite beauty product?

Answer: Well I am not one who is much for makeup etc., but my youngest sister sells Mary Kay so she lets me buy my stuff for half off...so I would have to say the Timewise Day Solution. It makes my skin feel really nice and I love that it has SPF 35 in it.

Hope you are all having a good day! Fingers crossed for some BFP's this week!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #3
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

QoTW- Umm... specific brands? I don't have any. I'm not much of a make-up girl. I have this fabulous moisturizer, Yes to Carrots. I love it. It is the only moisturizer that works well with my skin. All the others leave me either oily or dry. One extreme to the other. This stuff is amazing.

AFM- I talked with DH tonight and we've gotten on more solid ground about ttc #2. He's agreed to continue the ntnp until January and if we don't get a positive before then, then he's cool with straight up ttc after my first January cycle. So, fingers crossed! I'm so excited now. I am much happier than I have been.

I don't know if any of you have read any of my other posts, but I have been having the hardest time with not having another baby. I'm happy to say I have worked through a lot and feel so much better!

I know there was just a coop for hpt's, but do any of you know if any of the mama's who just got bfp's are planning on selling their left over tests? I got some from another mama that just got her bfp and when I went back to see if she had anymore left, they were all sold. I would love to get a few more tests.

I hope you all have a fabulous week!
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #4
kanga1622
Registered Users

QotW: I use no makeup or face products. I do love my Say Yes to Carrots body cream and it works great for DS also.

AFM: HCG was 1536 today at 4 weeks 4 days. I think I am ready to graduate as I'm feeling fairly confident that we are on the right path to holding a new little one in late June.

I have really appreciated all your support and hope your stay here is short and you are all blessed with new little squishes ASAP!

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 10-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

qotw: I love anything from origins. especially their face wash!

nothing new here! I'll be 8dpo Wednesday and af is due Saturday
Old 10-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pine_apple_goat View Post
QoTW- Umm... specific brands? I don't have any. I'm not much of a make-up girl. I have this fabulous moisturizer, Yes to Carrots. I love it. It is the only moisturizer that works well with my skin. All the others leave me either oily or dry. One extreme to the other. This stuff is amazing.

AFM- I talked with DH tonight and we've gotten on more solid ground about ttc #2. He's agreed to continue the ntnp until January and if we don't get a positive before then, then he's cool with straight up ttc after my first January cycle. So, fingers crossed! I'm so excited now. I am much happier than I have been.

I don't know if any of you have read any of my other posts, but I have been having the hardest time with not having another baby. I'm happy to say I have worked through a lot and feel so much better!

I know there was just a coop for hpt's, but do any of you know if any of the mama's who just got bfp's are planning on selling their left over tests? I got some from another mama that just got her bfp and when I went back to see if she had anymore left, they were all sold. I would love to get a few more tests.

I hope you all have a fabulous week!
Yay! I am so happy for you!

QOTW: I don't wear makeup and I no poo but I do occasionally wear lipstick. My favorite is Revlon colorstay ultimate. I have 3 different colors. I cant stand makeup b/c I touch my face a lot and it all rubs off but the revlon stuff is so solid. It's not sticky and once it dries it doesn't rub onto anything! I can eat, drink, and do whatever and its still there. Love it!

I have been quesy and hungry and exhausted all day...crossing my fingers! I don't want to get my hopes up though b/c i had all the symptoms about a month ago and it was BFN..I even had morning sickness 3 days in a row and threw up! Anyways I'm testing wednesday and then its back on the pill for a few months so I'll be leaving you guys.
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:52 PM   #7
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

QotW: I always loved my Lise Watier Matte Finish foundation but now I use Mineral Make-up (less chemicals) which is also working really nice and a little less expensive. I use Yes to Tomatoes clarifying wash, because I have more oily skin and get a pimple or two around AF sometimes, and that seems to be working nice.

Not too much going on here. I think AF is due sometime this week, I was thinking tomorrow or Wednesday but I'm not sure. I'm getting crampy feelings in my abdomen and slight twinges of pain in my sides. So ya, the lovely old PMS is starting which means AF will be in town soon lol. Also my breasts are kind of sensitive today, which is a new PMS symptom I've never had before and maybe its because I'm still bf'ing.

I hope you ladies are doing well. For those who've had AF come this month, lets party next month , for those who are still in the 2ww good luck!
Old 10-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #8
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething

Yay! I am so happy for you!

QOTW: I don't wear makeup and I no poo but I do occasionally wear lipstick. My favorite is Revlon colorstay ultimate. I have 3 different colors. I cant stand makeup b/c I touch my face a lot and it all rubs off but the revlon stuff is so solid. It's not sticky and once it dries it doesn't rub onto anything! I can eat, drink, and do whatever and its still there. Love it!

I have been quesy and hungry and exhausted all day...crossing my fingers! I don't want to get my hopes up though b/c i had all the symptoms about a month ago and it was BFN..I even had morning sickness 3 days in a row and threw up! Anyways I'm testing wednesday and then its back on the pill for a few months so I'll be leaving you guys.
Thank you!

Don't go!! I have everything crossed for you!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #9
lilg82882
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
AOTW: I literally NEVER wear make up so my fave beauty product is pretty much any Chapstick

Nothing new here. I am pretty sure I Od this month and we DTD a few times so hoping we caught the egg this month
Old 10-22-2012, 08:25 PM   #10
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882
AOTW: I literally NEVER wear make up so my fave beauty product is pretty much any Chapstick

Nothing new here. I am pretty sure I Od this month and we DTD a few times so hoping we caught the egg this month
I chapstick. Dh hates it, lol. He always complains when I kiss him after I put some on.

Fingers crossed for you! How long until you can test?