Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
Paislie98
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
How to make your idea make money?

I can make a couple of things for hair and binky clips, This is by no means new ideas but I still can make them. I thought some people might buy them vs trying to make them themselves, but how do I go about doing this? Esty? Craigslist? eBay? Are these ways you sell your items? Again, I learned to make them from tutorials I found on youtube, can I even sell them for $? I don't know where to start or if I even can!

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2012, 06:57 AM   #2
BabyH1
Registered Users
seller

Re: How to make your idea make money?

You can sell anything you make, even if you followed a tutorial. You own the object, so you can sell it. The only gray area is if you are crocheting or something and you follow a pattern and the person who provided the pattern asks you not to sell it. Even that is gray though, usually there's not an actual copyright in place, it is just nice to honor the creator's wishes. I'd start with craigslist and a facebook page. Give things away for free to build a customer base. Get really, really good photos of your things. Give them away to a great photographer and have him/her get good photos of them that you can use on your page. That'll make you look more professional and help build a customer base.
BabyH1 is offline   Reply With Quote