Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
boysniris's Avatar
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 13,928
My Mood:
EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

I'm excited that we're getting into footies season Smalls w/rear elastic in the waist - easier to put on, better containment -- just in case









Advertisement

__________________
Hi I'm Melanie! I make EmotiBums FLEECE

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
momof3boysNC's Avatar
momof3boysNC
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: swimming in legos
Posts: 1,177
My Mood:
Re: EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

Cute, cute, cute!!
__________________
AlyssaMama to E('05) J('07) A('09) Z('10) P('13) & Wife to my grease monkey since '05
Due with monkey #6 in August
Custom made Crochet dolls!
momof3boysNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
2boysmama's Avatar
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,928
My Mood:
Love! I adore footies!
__________________
LesLee wife to Andy 8.2.02 SAHM to Evan 1.13.05 and Ryan 4.4.07 and Colt 4.26.11 and Anderson
on 1/3/14 and angel baby 2/14/15-6/11/15

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
jen_batten's Avatar
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,623
Re: EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

Super cute, but if the foot part is just fleece isn't it slick to walk in? Since these are smalls I would guess LO isn't walking yet, but what do you do when they get a bit older?
jen_batten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
boysniris's Avatar
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 13,928
My Mood:
Re: EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3boysNC View Post
Cute, cute, cute!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2boysmama View Post
Love! I adore footies!


Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
Super cute, but if the foot part is just fleece isn't it slick to walk in? Since these are smalls I would guess LO isn't walking yet, but what do you do when they get a bit older?
Yes I think fleece would be too slick for walkers; I'm testing a pair of Mediums and I put the grippy fabric w/dots on the bottom, then fleece on the inside of the foot. One of the things that always bothered me about my son's fleece sleepers is that the bottom of the foot didn't have fleece on the inside, just the thin grippy fabric. So his feet tended to be cold and I'd put a pair of socks on before the sleeper. That's why I added fleece AND grippy fabric to the bottom of the foot

__________________
Hi I'm Melanie! I make EmotiBums FLEECE


Last edited by boysniris; 10-03-2012 at 10:50 PM.
boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #6
momof3boysNC's Avatar
momof3boysNC
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: swimming in legos
Posts: 1,177
My Mood:
Re: EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysniris View Post
Thank you!







Yes I think fleece would be too slick for walkers; I'm testing a pair of Mediums and I put the grippy fabric w/dots on the bottom, then fleece on the inside of the foot. One of the things that always bothered me about my son's fleece sleepers is that the bottom of the foot didn't have fleece on the inside, just the thin grippy fabric. So his feet tended to be cold and I'd put a pair of socks on before the sleeper. That's why I added fleece AND grippy fabric to the bottom of the foot

You just keep coming up with more great stuff!

I agree about the bottom of the sleepers, also it seems that the ones sold in stores are starting to use thinner fleece.
__________________
AlyssaMama to E('05) J('07) A('09) Z('10) P('13) & Wife to my grease monkey since '05
Due with monkey #6 in August
Custom made Crochet dolls!
momof3boysNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #7
supermansmomma's Avatar
supermansmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NWIN
Posts: 1,738
My Mood:
Love them! And I want one

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
__________________
SarahMarried to D 8*22*10Mother to C 12*08 & E 4*11
supermansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
boysniris's Avatar
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 13,928
My Mood:
Re: EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof3boysNC View Post
You just keep coming up with more great stuff!

I agree about the bottom of the sleepers, also it seems that the ones sold in stores are starting to use thinner fleece.
Aw, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermansmomma View Post
Love them! And I want one

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Thank you!
__________________
Hi I'm Melanie! I make EmotiBums FLEECE

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #9
jen_batten's Avatar
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,623
Re: EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

Oh good idea about the grippy bottoms! And the fleece inner is brilliant!
jen_batten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #10
boysniris's Avatar
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 13,928
My Mood:
Re: EmotiBums fleece footies for littles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
Oh good idea about the grippy bottoms! And the fleece inner is brilliant!
Thanks -- I already have another idea I want to try for the next tester!
__________________
Hi I'm Melanie! I make EmotiBums FLEECE

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.