Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
midominga
Registered Users
seller

ISO: wool dress with covers, jumper rompers tunic skirty I like ruffles on anything(shorties/Longies included)
My dh wants sets as well so if you have a shirt that goes with it or a shrug(I think that's right) or like a dress with matching wool cover.
i haven't been on in a while because i have everything for boys and this is my first girl so i'm a bit excited(have 5 boys right now)

Only wahm dresses and shoes as far as clothes...if u have dresses that will match with boys knits colors(blue/browns) I have so many boys wool n would love to get a dress to match them so I can still use them.

wahm or used please have pics.

thank you!!

Advertisement

Last edited by midominga; 09-22-2012 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Update
midominga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #2
MiseryMomma
Registered Users

Re: ISO: Girly diapers n wool

I have some WoollyBottoms soakers and footies if you are interested. Not sure how to post pics, but they are all in EUC.
MiseryMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
DGFamily
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have some alva diapers I am selling. Two are girly (purple with flowers/purple with stars) one is green with stars and one is white. 4 bamboo inserts includes. Asking $22 including shipping.
email me at Beth.droste@gmail.com for more details or if you are interested. Thanks! Can ship Wednesday.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1031099244.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	118446  
DGFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #4
Adam's Mommy
Registered Users
seller

I have a flowery totbots that is euc. $16. I'd be happy to send you pics!
Old 09-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #5
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Check out my siggy. I can make skirties, capris, dresses, etc. and have some in stock wool.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #6
AutumnRose
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I make woollies and hair clippies. You can check my diaperswappers link for my portfolio and examples of my work! Pm if you are interested in anything.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #7
midominga
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by midominga
ISO: wool dress with covers, jumper rompers tunic skirty I like ruffles on anything(shorties/Longies included)
My dh wants sets as well so if you have a shirt that goes with it or a shrug(I think that's right) or like a dress with matching wool cover.
i haven't been on in a while because i have everything for boys and this is my first girl so i'm a bit excited(have 5 boys right now)

Only wahm dresses and shoes as far as clothes...if u have dresses that will match with boys knits colors(blue/browns) I have so many boys wool n would love to get a dress to match them so I can still use them.

wahm or used please have pics.

thank you!!
I need tip toe tulip gm to go with an outfit I bought on here. Please say you have one euc or vguc please