Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #31
tesslouise
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgirlohboyohno

OMGYES!! DH is always asking me ot make phone calls for him...hey call and check on this...see if you can find this....etc...And he gets so mad that it takes me like 4 days to do it...he has no idea how hard it is to make a phone cal when the kids are like within a 4 mile radius of me and my phone.
Thank God it's not just me! I really love having to put my hand over the phone in order to tell my 3-year-old that I'm USING the phone right now so she can't play with it. I mean, seriously, IS MY TALKING ON THE PHONE NOT AN OBVIOUS SIGN I'M USING IT RIGHT NOW???

Advertisement

Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; our daughter Rowan was born 8/6/09; our daughter Sapphira was born 8/17/12; due with DD3 6/17/15 (but after one two weeks late and one three weeks early, I'm not expecting a due-date baby!)
tesslouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #32
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Why yes, yes I would LOVE to drop everything....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyZ of 2 View Post
Yes, I'm quoting myself.

Ironically, after posting this today, my ds calls to me that his butt hurts. After a quick check, he admitted to me that he didn't wipe it earlier. He had no answer when I asked him why. I asked him if he remembers how and he told me he wants me to come help him next time.
I don't know how to insert the smiley things from my iPod, but: blush, hide and banghead! Apparently, I restart training sessions on butt-wiping tomorrow!
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote