Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
taximom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Diaper bag suggestions for 2 in dipes!

My daughter is getting ready to have her 2nd child in Dec. and is looking for a diaper bag big enough for 2 in cloth. What do you use? She doesn't necessarily like the pocket on the outside kind of look. She also is looking for something kind of stylish. Not "look I'm carrying a diaper bag" kind of look, haha. Any suggestions?

Advertisement

taximom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
McDMom
Registered Users

May not be the most stylish but with more than one kid backpack styles are invaluable. You NEED two hands. I really like my DadGear backpack but there are others.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

Ive recently fell in love with lily bloom bags, check em out on eBay. And coach and other bigger brands make very simple but large diaper bags if she wants a clean look. Skip hop has some clean look but nice print options as well.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
Jennipenny
Registered Users

I just purchases a bag by Storksak (I got the Olivia) and I'm in LOVE!!!!! I don't like the "diaper bag look" either (I would totally carry this around once my kids don't need me carrying around their "stuff" anymore) They are really well made - no cheep crap on it They can be pricey but I researched and researched and I knew this is what I wanted so I waited till I found the one I wanted on eBay and got it that way. You can get them new on there but for me I wanted the lower price and was fine with a spot here and there on the inside of the bag - no one else knows it's there
Jennipenny is offline   Reply With Quote