Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #81
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by melfinn
I love meat! So real pork soft tacos from a local Mexican restaurant. So simple with cilantro and onion. Or prime rib, steak or a super juicy cheeseburger with the works.

But the best stuff in the world that you can't buy any more was a hot sauce called Inner Beauty. OMG it is a sauce with fruits like pineapple or something. I don't really like hot sauces especially ones with fruit but this stuff was the best. Mix it with Hellmanns mayo and you have the best dipping sauce. So I guess it was a pretty famous chef who made the sauce and he stopped making it I have goggled it so that's where the limited info I have about it came from. There is a recipe for it but I am not a good cook so I have never tried to make it. I'm sure it wouldn't be close to the real stuff. I SO wish they would start making it again.

ETA just googled again, there is a you tube video, so maybe it is possible for me to make it myself?
I Goggled it too. DH is a hot sauce nut. I found a recipe that's credited to the original chef.
http://foodthinkers.com/2012/01/inner-beauty-hot-sauce/

Advertisement

Mama*Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:53 AM   #82
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My grandmother's oatmeal cookies. She used grapes instead of raisins? I've never figured that one out!

Pumpkin curry.

In-N-Out double double animal style, animal fries and a strawberry shake. Good enough for this veggie girl to change sides when I'm near one!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:02 PM   #83
sandhillcranes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh god, totally forgot. Jalapeno tartar sauce that i used to get at a restraunt in tallahassee called "the main ingredient". It was yummy

Also, to the pp's that mentioned fruit. I had a package of organic strawberries that was like that. They were insane.

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 10-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #84
mamastep
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
A fried green tomato blt w/ buffalo mozzarella and chipotle mayo, washed down with a pbr on draft at Merchant's in Nashville. So simple and so delicious!