Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #31
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Tried to get front pictures but he wouldn't allow me. But it's super trim in front and there is no bulk and it is flat.

Advertisement

BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #32
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do i need to try peachy greens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveReese2pieces View Post
It is seriously the ONLY diaper I can say that I love since starting cloth- I am still kinda new but have tried a whole bunch and I do love it but am SO sad because my DD needs stay dry- so I'm trying to figure out how to convert them to stay dry I love them that much...the swaddlebees simplex is nice but it is like double the bulk compared to the PG. Definitely try one- you'll be hooked!
Mama, when my baby is teething, like now, when she gets some teething redness in the tush area, what I do is lay a disposable liner in there. Sometimes I put the zinc cream on her skin too. It works for me so that I can still use my wonderful peachy greens. Most of the time she is good without the liner, just the soft peachy green cotton.
FulHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #33
FulHouse
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momgoddess View Post
I just got my first one in fluff mail today. I also ordered the hemp doubler to snap into it. I haven't had a chance to prep it yet and try it out, but I can't wait until I do!
I do not understand the desire for trimness over all. But my girl wears dresses every day, so maybe that is why. I buy a hemp doubler for every Dipe and leave them in. What matters to me is no leaks. I have been out with her and forgotten to change her for 5 hours. In a peachy, she will not leak a drop.

So yes, with the hemp in, maybe it's not super trim. It's still a cute little fluff butt, not a giant badonk. But that diaper is bulletproof!
FulHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #34
BubBubsMom
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveReese2pieces
It is seriously the ONLY diaper I can say that I love since starting cloth- I am still kinda new but have tried a whole bunch and I do love it but am SO sad because my DD needs stay dry- so I'm trying to figure out how to convert them to stay dry I love them that much...the swaddlebees simplex is nice but it is like double the bulk compared to the PG. Definitely try one- you'll be hooked!
What I do is I use kanga cares (www.kanga-care.com) reusable liner. It's a stay dry one and it's thin enough it doesn't add any bulk. It works wonders for me and oh can get a 10 pack for $10
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #35
dragonfish227
Registered Users
seller

Just wanted to chime in - I'm really pleased with my PG Solo Luxes! Started with them on my 7-month-old about 2 months ago, after have experimented with prefolds-and-covers and BumGenius Elementals. I was satisfied with my BGE's, but then I read this crazy enthusiastic review on hauteclothedbuns and was bitten by the inexplicable want-my-baby-to-have-a-trim-bum bug! Haha =). So I also went a bit crazy and ordered 9! O_o

They are (in my minimal experience) quite trim, cute (I only ordered solids though so no clue about the prints), and easy (I was a bit leery of the side-snapping style, but now I find them a snap, pun intended!). It seems to me that they hold just as much as my BGE's. I can't go overnight, though, in either without adding some extra absorbency. There have been a couple of occasions, though, where my DS had super-duper-huge bowel movements and there was minor leakage. But those were seriously serious BMs, so I still love my PGs!
dragonfish227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:27 PM   #36
lrgs
Registered Users

My Mood:

Haha.......reading this I'm kind of sad I can't use my PG's anymore.......my DD has been using the potty for 2 weeks so a friend is getting mine Such awesome diapers!
Old 10-28-2012, 11:39 PM   #37
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgs
Haha.......reading this I'm kind of sad I can't use my PG's anymore.......my DD has been using the potty for 2 weeks so a friend is getting mine Such awesome diapers!
You can check out S's lil bum in them any time you want
Old 10-28-2012, 11:42 PM   #38
lrgs
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saharan View Post
You can check out S's lil bum in them any time you want
this is my consolation