Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Horrible Cramps

I last night I kept having these terrible cramps that would go across my abdomen, I kept getting up thinking I might be bleeding but I wasn't, and it hasn't happened for several hours. I'm still having m/s today. Do you think I should call my midwife? I'm almost 11 weeks, due April 27th. I have been stressed out, DS had surgery Tuesday and it's been a rough couple days.

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Horrible Cramps

I'm right there with you. Found out yesterday that my uncle is in ICU because he had a heart attack while he was driving and crashed his car. My grandma is also in the hospital due to an infection from being in the hospital a few weeks ago.

I'm due May 8th, so I'm not too far behind you. My entire lower back and front abdomen hurt lastnight. The pain also felt like it was in the top of my legs. It was horrible.

Let us know what you decide to do/find out.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

I would give your MW a call, but most likely its stress or your digestive system (which could also be from stress). hope your dh is doing well.
RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #4
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

You could call and talk to your MW about things, if it would help you feel better. Most likely, if there's nothing else going on (worsening cramping, spotting or bleeding) they won't do anything.
With all that stress, it sound likely that it was digestive cramping. I have IBS and get horrid cramping and pain with my attacks, triggered by stress. But it hits me high in my abdomen, so I know for sure it's not uterine stuff happening.

It also could be just normal stretching and pulling, normal ligament stuff, from the pregnancy. Sometimes that is downright painful! It can sometimes last for a day or 2, but then should settle down.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

If you are stressed out, then call. It never hurts to check. Honestly my first thought was gas pains.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
I called and she said it was probably fine and to try drinking extra water, but if I start spotting call her back. I think it was just GI stuff, I know I haven't been eating the greatest with everything going on right now