Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Cramps, backache, etc.

So... since lastnight I've had some crampy type feelings. I'm not 100% sure that it's my uterus, it's just in my lower abdomen. I'm pretty uncomfortable. The pain also radiates into my thighs. My lower back hurts pretty bad as well. Did feel a few little twinges lastnight and this morning, but nothing terribly painful or anything.

This just flat out worries me. I'm thinking that it could be due to having not pooped in like... 9 days... but yeah. I don't know for sure, and it worries me.

Anyone else?

Advertisement

leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #2
BESMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cramps, backache, etc.

If it makes you feel any better (and hopefully doesn't freak anyone else out), when I miscarried it was blood first, then cramps a day or so later.

However, with two of my babies, I spotted for the whole first trimester and the kids are now 7 and 10. I hate this early stage because you just never know what's going on!

Plus, I swear, once you have a m/c, pregnancy is never the same again...constant worry.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Cramps, backache, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESMama View Post
If it makes you feel any better (and hopefully doesn't freak anyone else out), when I miscarried it was blood first, then cramps a day or so later.

However, with two of my babies, I spotted for the whole first trimester and the kids are now 7 and 10. I hate this early stage because you just never know what's going on!

Plus, I swear, once you have a m/c, pregnancy is never the same again...constant worry.
Yeah... this is me. I just feel like I can't even enjoy myself. I've already seen the heartbeat on ultrasound, I should be able to relax now! But nope.

And yeah, when I had my loss, the bleeding started, and then the cramps came several hours later (was a super early loss).

I just want to fast forward and know that everything is FINE!
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote