Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #1
charise820
Registered Users

My Mood:
What is your BEST ghost or Halloween Story

Yep a spin off where we can all have fun.

I will start off with a REAL PIC from when my oldest was 4 years old. IT is not me finger or the strap of the camera

(I will post a story when I can think of one I just wanted to start off with something fun)

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 09:26 AM   #2
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is your BEST ghost or Halloween Story

This sounds like fun! Perfect way to spend my sickie-resting time before I have to drag myself to work!
Old 10-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, not scary, but cute and Halloween related. I was so impressed my baby arranged his pumpkins by size.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
charise820
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aww that's sweet. I will write a story later when the baby is asleep I am trying to pick one to share
Old 10-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #5
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, so I'm still pretty torn on whether or not I believe in ghosts and hauntings and stuff, I think for the most part I don't, but I WANT to, it's just to intriguing and fun. My aunt used to live in Louisville, KY, my sister and I went out to visit her a couple times while DH was deployed. We really wanted to visit Waverly Hills while we were there because it's got so many stories of paranormal events. The first time we stayed with our Aunt, she wouldn't take us there because I was pregnant and she was convince some evil spirit would attach itself to my baby But I didn't really argue because I've heard a lot of pregnant women get sick being in that place and throw up, and I HATE throwing up. The second time we went out there, Levi was about 7 months old, so she had one of her friends come babysit him so we could go on a tour, it was at 10pm, so everything was dark and spooky. Walking through the building gave me a very creeped-out feeling. There was one area where the group all stopped for a while, kind of like a screened-in porch type area. I started feeling this very heavy feeling in my chest, like it was hard to take a deep breath, several others in the group felt the same thing. Then the tour guide told us this was where they would take the TB patients to get cold, fresh air in the winter time because it was believed that would help cure the TB. I was still breastfeeding Levi at the time, and when we were on the floor where the pediatric patients were kept, I got an overwhelmingly sad feeling and my milk started to let down. One one floor, there have been a lot of reports of "shadow people" so the tour guide asked for a volunteer to walk all the way down the hallway alone while the rest of us stayed back to watch. My aunt volunteered. I swear I could see the shadow people moving in between her and us. Of course it was dark and your eyes and imagination can play tricks on you. Ultimately, the experience didn't convince me of anything, and I can easily explain everything away as just being my imagination, and group hallucination, but regardless it was super fun!

some pics

Old 10-03-2012, 10:29 AM   #6
charise820
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh I want to go there.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #7
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Is the thing in the first pic an orb? Or was it something that was there?
Old 10-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
Is the thing in the first pic an orb? Or was it something that was there?
It's an orb... though I tend to think orbs are really just dust particles.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #9
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No one else has cool stories? I'm going to get ready for work, I'll check back in when I sit down to do my makeup. I'm hoping to be thoroughly spooked!
Old 10-03-2012, 11:34 AM   #10
eco-mum
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Well, unfortunately orbs aren't ghosts. (bugs, dust, dirt etc cause them in pictures) and I say unfortunately because they can def make for some interesting pictures!