Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #31
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Re: What are your thoughts on Rumparooz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileprose View Post
Ah! Thanks for that info. I tend to have that issue with my lo as well. I spend a lot of time tucking the fitted into the front of our covers. They stay in for now but I was worried about when she gets more mobile.

It's awesome to hear that they have a way around that. Do you have thoughts on their snaps vs aplix?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Glad to hear that someone else has the same issue with fitteds and covers and it isn't just my lack of skill putting them on DS is 22 months and all over his crib at night, so it is bound to happen I guess.

My cover is aplix. 9 times out of 10, I will pick aplix on anything I buy so I am a little bias. I have 3 OS pockets and one of those is a snap. Tried it at naptime today and had a leak because I couldn't get the fit just right. Sometimes their aplix rolls for me like a pp described. But I still prefer it so I can get a perfect fit every time.

Since so many people said they are using their RARs for overnight, I got brave tonight and stuffed my last clean RAR with a bamboo 6R soaker and a mf nb doubler snapped onto the other side for a little extra something. So far fitteds and upsizing in Huggies overnights are the only way we wake up dry.... we'll see what happens!

Advertisement

AmandaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #32
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have two Rumparooz and love them. Wish I could afford to get more! Never had a leak with them.. EVER!

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #33
simplyleah87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm not a fan, but I don't like pockets or micro fibers I will say the gussets are nice
Old 10-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #34
madebymommy
Banned - User Requested
seller

My Mood:
I had 2 of them, I really liked them but like a PP said, the elastic went really early! I had them for a little over a year and they were both shot. I have a pretty decent sized stash so they weren't used excessively. It's prevented me from buying more... I do like the 3sr insert though, and have been using those in other pockets!
madebymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #35
Xanders
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaA

Glad to hear that someone else has the same issue with fitteds and covers and it isn't just my lack of skill putting them on DS is 22 months and all over his crib at night, so it is bound to happen I guess.

My cover is aplix. 9 times out of 10, I will pick aplix on anything I buy so I am a little bias. I have 3 OS pockets and one of those is a snap. Tried it at naptime today and had a leak because I couldn't get the fit just right. Sometimes their aplix rolls for me like a pp described. But I still prefer it so I can get a perfect fit every time.

Since so many people said they are using their RARs for overnight, I got brave tonight and stuffed my last clean RAR with a bamboo 6R soaker and a mf nb doubler snapped onto the other side for a little extra something. So far fitteds and upsizing in Huggies overnights are the only way we wake up dry.... we'll see what happens!
If that doesn't work, try a fleece or wool soaker over the pocket diaper!
Xanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #36
LauraSue42
Registered Users
seller

RaR question for you: Is the crimson a real red, or is it more of an orangey-red like BG Sassy? Also, is the Amethyst more of a girly pale purple or a grape purple (that you could put on a boy)? I love my BGs, but can't complete the rainbow without a red or purple! : )
LauraSue42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #37
keepingitdry2012
Registered Users

We loved our rumparooz!
keepingitdry2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #38
nursenmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraSue42 View Post
RaR question for you: Is the crimson a real red, or is it more of an orangey-red like BG Sassy? Also, is the Amethyst more of a girly pale purple or a grape purple (that you could put on a boy)? I love my BGs, but can't complete the rainbow without a red or purple! : )
Crimson is a real red, not orangey at all. The Amethyst isn't pale but it isn't like the grape fuzzibunz. I would consider it more girly but it is much more rich than lavender.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #39
Johanna.sulli
Registered Users
seller

I prefer the snaps, allows for higher rise than aplix.
Johanna.sulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #40
Johanna.sulli
Registered Users
seller

I'm confused about the underwear line, how do you get in up so far?
Johanna.sulli is offline   Reply With Quote