Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-19-2013, 08:04 AM   #151
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Armymom you WAY overstepped bringing her kids into this. You never had to name them by names at any time, initials would have been fine. If you truly cared about those kids you wouldn't be plastering their mom right now or saying their names where anyone can find them.
Not to mention that this is not the place to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum most likely while nursing

Advertisement

I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #152
wlillie
Banned

My Mood:
Re: What do you think of moms who...

Danielle, you claim that you want to be able to walk away and then blaim her for not having enough money to get married? Which is it? Can't be both.
wlillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:11 AM   #153
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh my gosh, if there was ever a time for mod censorship it would be now. This stalker freak should be banned.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #154
WishingTree
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

And I thought my ex's girlfriend was bad!! Stalking her online is just insane.
WishingTree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #155
Kštzchen
Registered Users
seller

Very mature. You do realise that this public forum isn't a private email account? This is no place to project your insecurities.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #156
Agla
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have received reports on this thread. We are aware of the situation and are waiting for an admin.

Earn easy Amazon GCs with Perk TV
Soft Star shoes are awesome. Buy them here. I Twice $10 off on your first order at Twice.
Agla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #157
Yarnjess
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
Not an issue. Well visits are for doctors to know your kids and for vaccinations but if you don't plan on using them much if at all no issue.

For me I had no problems without well visits until my second starting having seizures at 11 months of age. Then not having a primary doctor established became a liability. I had trouble getting an appointment in a timely manner. So for us I do the well baby visits just to have a doctor, not because I think there is really a need for them. I also get to put baby's weight and height measurements into his or her baby book.
Out of curiosity, do you continue with the schedule the whole time to maintain the relationship? We're not vaccinating, but I've been going to the well child checks, mostly to maintain the relationship with the ped. I like our doc and don't feel pressured or bullied or anything negative, I just hate spending $20 to be told my daughter's doing great, which I already know. In the first few weeks and months, I totally get doing them, but as we approach the 1 year mark I find them more annoying. So, just curious at what point is the relationship established enough that you can start skipping appts? (By skipping I mean not scheduling at all)
Yarnjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #158
wlillie
Banned

My Mood:

Oh Man. Let her keep digging a hole for Custody issues. Please. Would you want your babies in a home where the stepmother went online, stalked you, and then admitted to not liking her stepchildren?
wlillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #159
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
Wrong thread.

Last edited by danielle; 04-19-2013 at 09:39 AM.
danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:19 PM   #160
kandbcase
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I realize this is an old thread & why it got brought up, not even gonna go near that drama...

I'm not way into check ups, I take the kids when I think to make an appt & not when I don't, my kids are nowhere near normal really, but thus far, both a civilian ped & multiple army ped. have failed my kids. One after another either friends or myself have caught something being up even after I asked if something was up, I've been told no its fine, they'll catch up, etc, only that wasn't what my kids needed. I've never gotten to see necessarily the best pediatricians, but chose the best I could.