Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2012, 06:13 AM   #1
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Gah! Ready to get this show on the road! (some tmi)

and ready to hold a newborn! More specifically another of my own to hold and cuddle! People all around me just had babies or are preggo. There is a girl in Bible study who just found out she is preggo and was worried about the labor and delivery. I was comforting her, telling her that it's the most amazing thing and your body pretty much takes over and tells you what to do and suddenly...it hit me. My arms are aching so bad for another little one. I thought the feeling was finally subsiding **some** but nope...still at full force!!!!

I go Friday (maybe tomorrow...need to call and try to reschedule so I have a sitter for Ds) for last week's test results. The results will officially decide what action needs taken place as far as fertility drugs/assistance in ovulating. The OB seems set on starting provera and clomid unless something weird shows up. (To the Mama's who replied to my last thread, right after my appt, saying that she shouldn't being going off of old test results...It was a misunderstanding on my part since I had Ds with me and he was crazy hyper that day. I've since talked to her and she was doing a full blood and u/s workup to see if anything has changed. The only thing she isn't doing is a physical pelvic exam because I just had one in April. So I'm glad that is all cleared up!! )

Now to the tmi...I just need to get this off my chest!!!

We have been using comdoms since a week before my first appt this past month so as to make sure we don't get preggo, unknowingly and then start meds (unlikely considering the circumstances but I'm paranoid like that)...so 3.5 weeks of latex and it's awful!! We both hate them. They are causing neither of us to even want sex b/c it's just not comfortable or exciting with them. We are SO ready to get this show on the road!! I'm just so anxious to get this thing going and be officially TTC again and to be able to enjoy the deed again.

Sorry for the long crazy post...I tend to type a lot. IRL, I tend to talk a lot also...lol.

Advertisement

Last edited by Dani_Phen; 10-03-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Dani_Phen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Gah! Ready to get this show on the road! (some tmi)

It's so hard to be trying (and struggling) to conceive when others around us are pregnant.... I hope that everything goes well at the upcoming appointment and you can get full-steam ahead on your TTC journey again soon, mama.
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
Dani_Phen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks. I'm getting my hopes up too high, I believe. She told me that once we start medication my chances rise significantly which makes me feel like we will get preggo the first round...which is possible but I don't want to be that optimistic because in life (in general) my hopes get squashed if I let them get too high. I'm just so anxious to get to the appt and see what they found out (probably nothing new) and have them confirm everything so we can start provera and get this show on the road.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
NewMommy6111
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's so great that you're getting closer! I hope everything works out and you get pregnant really soon!
NewMommy6111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
blessed1018
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I feel you on the condoms. I hate the things...and I have a latex allergy! Didn't figure that out for the longest. Lots of *baby dust* to hold onto, use it after you are officially TTC again!