Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
cher0105
Registered Users
seller

AI2 for sale-rant

It bugs me when someone sells their AI2 covers and snap in inserts separately. I saw a post of someone (non-DS) selling PG AI2 covers for $18ppd and the hemp snap ins for $5ppd each. Just combine them so I know you want $23 per diaper. I'll just buy them new at that point. I know you want your money back and you have to pay to ship but...that's not my problem. I don't get it!

OK, rant over.

Any other sale rants bubbling under anyone's surface?

Advertisement

Last edited by cher0105; 10-05-2012 at 03:31 PM.
cher0105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #2
A&EsMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Completely feel you there
Old 10-05-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: AI2 for sale-rant

The only one that truly bugs me is when I see on the posting. I am not responsible once it is mailed. I believe per paypal and diaperswappers insurance is the sellers responsibility not the buyers.

I saw this on someone's for sale list. I privately and very politely pointed out the rules. Afterall I was considering purchasing some of her diapers and didn't want any issues in the event USPS messed up. I was roundly chewed out.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
cher0105
Registered Users
seller

Oh, I forgot when I see some sellers post that PP fees and shipping are the buyers responsibility. Yes, both those suck as a seller. I prefer when people decide on a ppd price, but shipping I get (esp for pfs or heavy inserts) but PP fees?? I hate paying those when I sell, I'm not paying them when I buy!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My big issue is with ISOs. I saw your ISO, you said you were interested in trading and then you disappear. Just tell me that you don't want to trade. The second I send you pictures of my diaper I take it out of rotation. I don't want to use it and have to wash it special to send it out or lord forbid it get stained.

So here I am with 4 diapers set aside for you and you are MIA for 2 days. It was YOUR ISO.

Oh and yeah...I'm going to post a new ISO or FS and then go on vacation for a few days...WHAT?!

ps. No one cares what you paid for the diaper or that you paid shipping when you bought it. We care about what we are going to pay for it and if you paid shipping, you should have looked harder for a sale/coupon code. (Meanness over, sorry)

Last edited by eileprose; 10-05-2012 at 03:55 PM.
eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #6
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Op I don't use AI2s and have never even seen them. But isn't an AI2 without the insides just a cover?
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
cher0105
Registered Users
seller

Yes I think so, lol.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #8
Skybaby712
Registered Users
seller

I've never ranted before, but it bugs me when people just stop answering your pm's, but what makes it worse when you continue to see them post here, so you know they're around!! The worse was when I spent forever making a tut for a momma that wanted to buy a certain diaper and wasn't sure exactly how they worked. My computer-dummy self figured out how to put a tutorial together (it took me about an hour) and sent it to her, and I never heard from her again but I still saw her posting here. I wish at least they could say they changed their mind instead of me holding it for them.