Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
juliasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Recommend a pail liner

My 2 year old Leslies Pail liner ripped open down the side today when I was carrying 4 days worth of dirties to the washer I have a RAR pail liner the same age that has held up well, except the drawstring died long ago I liked the elastic top of the Leslies bag, but durability and cuteness is a must! Please recommend a pail liner for me. Thx

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
McDMom
Registered Users

Love my Planetwise liners. Fairly inexpensive, lots of colors, elastic top and durable. I have three that I've been using for almost 2 years with no issue.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #3
A.Fred
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Recommend a pail liner

I personally have all diaper palz stuff..and love it good prices too! and she has a code DSMAMA for I think like 5 or 10% off..
A.Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #4
momgoddess
Registered Users
seller

I love my Planetwise one. It's thick, durable and cute!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
Palooka
Registered Users
Formerly: jenn.***
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDMom View Post
Love my Planetwise liners. Fairly inexpensive, lots of colors, elastic top and durable. I have three that I've been using for almost 2 years with no issue.
Yup. Heart my planet wise!

I bought a red ("crimson") kanga pail liner and had to send it back as a warranty claim. For the first 2 weeks it bled onto all my diapers, so my boy was wearing pink prefolds, even though I pre-washed the liner alone with cold water several times before using it and I replaced my hot wash with warm. It also delaminated in several places, and the inner tags frayed and came off on the second wash. I requested and received a white replacement, but I think it's starting to delaminate too after only a few months. And nope, I never put it in the dryer or bleached it.

Plus I've suddenly become paranoid about strangulation hazards, and every time I see that draw-string dangling from the side of the can I get freaked out. The Planetwise bag has elastic at the top, which is so much safer.

Last edited by Palooka; 10-04-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Palooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDMom
Yep!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #7
juliasmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks all! I will check out planerwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn.mcc

Yup. Heart my planet wise!

I bought a red ("crimson") kanga pail liner and had to send it back as a warranty claim. For the first 2 weeks it bled onto all my diapers, so my boy was wearing pink prefolds, even though I pre-washed the liner alone with cold water several times before using it and I replaced my hot wash with warm. It also delaminated in several places, and the inner tags frayed and came off on the second wash. I requested and received a white replacement, but I think it's starting to delaminate too after only a few months. And nope, I never put it in the dryer or bleached it.

Plus I've suddenly become paranoid about strangulation hazards, and every time I see that draw-string dangling from the side of the can I get freaked out. The Planetwise bag has elastic at the top, which is so much safer.
That stinks! I have an Eco Owls one. I always wash and usually dry my pail liners with the diapers...hot and heavy, LOL. The only casualty was the darn drawstring....it got hung up in the washer and unraveled. It has not delaminated and is water tight after 2 years. I also have an Eco Owls RAR wetbag that has held up equally well for 2+ years. I wonder if different batches/prints have better TPU?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #8
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Diaper Palz! Mine have held up perfectly, they're almost a year old.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #9
OneDayAtATime
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Another vote for planetwise.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #10
lauralita
Registered Users

I have a Planetwise and a Kissaluvs. Both are VERY durable and have worked great for us!
lauralita is offline   Reply With Quote