Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-17-2012, 04:25 PM   #181
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Second up at CottonBabies - a lot of different stuff!

I finally got in touch with cotton babies. My 3 digit CC code was wrong. So I told them and they processed the card. My order status changed to pending payment, then the order disappeared! But now my CC shows the charge. UGG. I know its my fault that the number was typed wrong but why didn't they alert me? Why did it take me calling them to figure out that there is an issue? I just really wanted my 4 freetimes, I mean I ordered an albert and a lovelace and 2 colors!

I hope tomorrow that the order reappears. Its not even listed under my account. POOF! Like I never even made it.

Advertisement

eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #182
kalibratx4
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileprose View Post
I finally got in touch with cotton babies. My 3 digit CC code was wrong. So I told them and they processed the card. My order status changed to pending payment, then the order disappeared! But now my CC shows the charge. UGG. I know its my fault that the number was typed wrong but why didn't they alert me? Why did it take me calling them to figure out that there is an issue? I just really wanted my 4 freetimes, I mean I ordered an albert and a lovelace and 2 colors!

I hope tomorrow that the order reappears. Its not even listed under my account. POOF! Like I never even made it.
Yikes I hope so, but when my 1st order disappeared it was gone forever and had to be manually input by c/s.
kalibratx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #183
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalibratx4 View Post
Yikes I hope so, but when my 1st order disappeared it was gone forever and had to be manually input by c/s.
Did they honor it though? I am wondering what will happen now that the seconds are gone.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #184
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileprose View Post

I had to give them my cc info over the phone since something weird happened when I was putting my order in. And my order disappeared from my account as well. But since she said the payment went through and would ship out the next day I just waited. And a two days later my order arrived!

I wouldn't worry yet!

Oh, and I did receive a shipping notice email the next day, so that let me know that all was okay.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #185
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
I had to give them my cc info over the phone since something weird happened when I was putting my order in. And my order disappeared from my account as well. But since she said the payment went through and would ship out the next day I just waited. And a two days later my order arrived!

I wouldn't worry yet!

Oh, and I did receive a shipping notice email the next day, so that let me know that all was okay.
Exact same thing happened to one of my orders, I called and got a shipping notice a few minutes later. The seconds were gone by the time I called, but they still honored my order and that batch of diapers was immaculate enough to make me wonder if they sent first-quality diapers instead of seconds...
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #186
mamaroach
Registered Users

Crazy how many of us experienced so many of the same issues. I had the same thing happen when I ordered, carted everything and then everything disappeared. Then had to cart everything, well most of everything bc they sold out of a few things I carted originally, and paid for it. Went back to check the order status and saw that my 1st order was hanging out on my account with a pending status. Luckily, CS honored my original order and revised my 1st order to only include the items that I wasn't able to cart the second go round.
mamaroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #187
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ladies, you are wonderful. I have hope again lol. I even ordered a bubble. I really hope that it works out. I emailed the rep I was talking to just in case. I hope she emails back in the morning, just to make me less nuts!
Old 10-18-2012, 12:46 PM   #188
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I got an answer. I am getting my diapers but I lost my bubble. They are subbing it for another color. I am very sad. I know its ridiculous but I love that color and really wanted it. I can't even buy it somewhere else.

If anyone has a bubble freetime and they don't want it let me know. I just don't know why no one would notify me that there was an error. Every other site I have ever ordered from would kick me an email right away or something. blah
Old 10-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #189
Miss squish
Registered Users
seller

Another email to customer service earned me a $10 gift card, but my order is still "queued".

I just want my diapers.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:30 AM   #190
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss squish View Post
Another email to customer service earned me a $10 gift card, but my order is still "queued".

I just want my diapers.
What is the issue?