Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #191
Xanders
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,262
Everytime I see this pop-up, I think there's another seconds sale!

Advertisement

Xanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #192
babymakes3.4.5....'s Avatar
babymakes3.4.5....
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanders
Everytime I see this pop-up, I think there's another seconds sale!
lol! Catches my eye every single time!
__________________
~Blue House Babies - Inspired by my babies, made for yours!~
Follow the Fun on Facebook
Come Swag with me!
babymakes3.4.5.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #193
eileprose's Avatar
eileprose
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 507
My Mood:
Re: Second up at CottonBabies - a lot of different stuff!

The OP might want to change the title. Rants about the cb seconds sale might be more appropriate. Lol
__________________
Terrible spelling, 'smart' phone using, harried wife & mom to my
2 boys ('00 & '04 ) & our brand new girl (7/12)
Hello, My name is mommy and I am a fluff addict.
eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #194
Miss squish's Avatar
Miss squish
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by eileprose

What is the issue?
That I used PayPal.....except others here did and they have their diapers already. Honestly don't know. If it was a regular order I would ask for a refund and be done but I wanted the deal on the BGE seconds.

STILL queued. I hate that word! Except when I like to sound smart and British and talk about waiting lines as queues.
__________________
sahm to Maxwell 5/4/12
Miss squish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #195
me_just_me's Avatar
me_just_me
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In my happy place!
Posts: 7,559
My Mood:
Re: Second up at CottonBabies - a lot of different stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss squish View Post
That I used PayPal.....except others here did and they have their diapers already. Honestly don't know. If it was a regular order I would ask for a refund and be done but I wanted the deal on the BGE seconds.

STILL queued. I hate that word! Except when I like to sound smart and British and talk about waiting lines as queues.
Bummer! Have you called them?

FYI - PayPal and Cottonbabies sales don't go well together. There have been many problems in the past when PayPal was used. That is why they now say no PayPal during these sales. I forget why it doesn't work but something gets backed up, or messed up.

Hope that you order gets all straightened out soon! Those BGEs are such a deal! I can hardly tell why mine are seconds!
__________________
SAHM to DD ('07) DS ('09) and DD2 ('12)
me_just_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #196
Miss squish's Avatar
Miss squish
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 483
I did not know PayPal was no good until i had already ordered. I was not subscribed to their newsletter, so had no idea. It was an option at check out so I took it. Still don't understand why others have their orders and I don't. Boo.
If they don't want people using it they should disable it or make it known on their site instead of by email that not everyone is subscribed to.
Regardless, we are coming up on three weeks. Enough already!
I can't call cause ds loses his mind when I use the phone and naps......HA! My emails are responded to quickly but still no change in my order status despite being told it was all set.
I'm not super angry or trying to bash them. Just want what I paid for.
__________________
sahm to Maxwell 5/4/12
Miss squish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #197
lynn97's Avatar
lynn97
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,302
My Mood:
What's weird is that I was able to use PayPal and my order went through with no problem. I didn't see it mentioned that we couldn't use PayPal until after the fact.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #198
gem898's Avatar
gem898
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: US
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97
What's weird is that I was able to use PayPal and my order went through with no problem. I didn't see it mentioned that we couldn't use PayPal until after the fact.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Ditto!
__________________
DD 10.25.2011
DS 02.20.2014
gem898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #199
Lesley@CottonBabies's Avatar
Lesley@CottonBabies
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 377
Re: Second up at CottonBabies - a lot of different stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss squish View Post
I did not know PayPal was no good until i had already ordered. I was not subscribed to their newsletter, so had no idea. It was an option at check out so I took it. Still don't understand why others have their orders and I don't. Boo.
If they don't want people using it they should disable it or make it known on their site instead of by email that not everyone is subscribed to.
Regardless, we are coming up on three weeks. Enough already!
I can't call cause ds loses his mind when I use the phone and naps......HA! My emails are responded to quickly but still no change in my order status despite being told it was all set.
I'm not super angry or trying to bash them. Just want what I paid for.
I'm so sorry about the issues with your order! I completely understand your frustration. If you would like to send me a private message with your name and order number, I can personally contact our Customer Service Manager, to figure out exactly what is going on with your order. Hopefully I can get the issue fixed and your order shipped out as soon as possible!
Lesley@CottonBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #200
keen1981's Avatar
keen1981
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 12,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss squish
I did not know PayPal was no good until i had already ordered. I was not subscribed to their newsletter, so had no idea. It was an option at check out so I took it. Still don't understand why others have their orders and I don't. Boo.
If they don't want people using it they should disable it or make it known on their site instead of by email that not everyone is subscribed to.
Regardless, we are coming up on three weeks. Enough already!
I can't call cause ds loses his mind when I use the phone and naps......HA! My emails are responded to quickly but still no change in my order status despite being told it was all set.
I'm not super angry or trying to bash them. Just want what I paid for.
I used PayPal twice, no issue.
__________________
BFing, CDing, all natural mama to three boys! Certified lactation Counselor
keen1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.