Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 02:14 PM   #21
Heathsal78
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with some WAHMs. Just remember we all aren't like that. It makes me sad that you are afraid to buy from another mama.

Advertisement

Heathsal78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #22
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: best fleece pants

I have been buying cloth diapers for 5 years. I have more than done my part buying from wahms and supporting them. There is no reason for you to be sad - I have had problems with many wahms in the past couple of years - not just a few. I'm tired of getting burned. It has nothing to do with you, so please dont take it personally. I much prefer to buy from a reputable store where I can return and item and have a warranty on my product. Even wahms that were supposedly reputable and well known have screwed me over. There are a ton of great stores that are run by stay at home moms, and imo that is just as good as supporting a wahm who makes her own items.
faiths13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #23
Heathsal78
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiths13
I have been buying cloth diapers for 5 years. I have more than done my part buying from wahms and supporting them. There is no reason for you to be sad - I have had problems with many wahms in the past couple of years - not just a few. I'm tired of getting burned. It has nothing to do with you, so please dont take it personally. I much prefer to buy from a reputable store where I can return and item and have a warranty on my product. Even wahms that were supposedly reputable and well known have screwed me over. There are a ton of great stores that are run by stay at home moms, and imo that is just as good as supporting a wahm who makes her own items.
No I don't take it personally. I'm just sad that wahm mamas have not lived up to quality standards. And have not stood behind their products like the bigger companies. You need to believe in what your doing and take pride in it. I feel that many mamas call themselves WAHMs are in it for what they think is a quick buck on the Internet. And don't put the time and effort into running a quality business. Hope someday this changes. If you ever want to try fleece or give a wahm a try message me.
Heathsal78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #24
umphreysmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have used old navy, Carter's and jumping beans. They all work good!