Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2012, 05:32 AM   #21
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
You guys are great! Thanks for making me feel better. I'll practice out my layering skills and hopefully we can do the dress to future shirt thing.

Like I said, it's my first girl and my boys are 8 and 11. It's been so long since I had a baby baby. I'm out of practice. But I'm excited to hear about all of the success you guys have had making clothes last.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Advertisement

eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:35 AM   #22
danielle
Registered Users
Formerly: d*****
seller
seller

My Mood:
My son was a size 6-12 from 4 months old to 14 months old. Truth. He just had a growth spurt that popped him into the 12-18 month slot at 15 months. You may end up being grateful for getting this size.

Pretty dresses!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #23
Lousli
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I bought the wrong size on a deal site :(

My daughter is small for 19 months, but she is still fitting into many 12 month outfits, depending on how big a cloth diaper booty she has. Dresses are the easiest though, the 12 month ones still fit very well! I think there is a good chance the dresses will fit in spring/summer. If I'm figuring this out right, she will just be 12 months at the beginning of summer?
Old 10-07-2012, 10:27 AM   #24
eileprose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousli
My daughter is small for 19 months, but she is still fitting into many 12 month outfits, depending on how big a cloth diaper booty she has. Dresses are the easiest though, the 12 month ones still fit very well! I think there is a good chance the dresses will fit in spring/summer. If I'm figuring this out right, she will just be 12 months at the beginning of summer?
Her birthday is July 28 hopefully they will still fit. It's right on the. Cusp I suppose. So far she is 95% height but only 75% weight. Fluffy butt causes pants issues of course lol. I have a pair of project pamona pants on the way to help with that. Old navy knits fit really well too.

This thread is helping me see that there is a lot of forgiveness in girls dresses

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Last edited by eileprose; 10-07-2012 at 03:00 PM.
eileprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #25
flintgirl
Registered Users

My Mood:
With those dresses all you need are some baby legs or leggings and they will work. She could also wear them in the summer as shirts, did this with Emma's dresses. Or tunics with Capri leggings.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #26
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: I bought the wrong size on a deal site :(

Dresses, cute matching diapers and baby legs! Plus, I'd totally take advantage of them and do the layering thing this winter and wearing them into the summer too. DD is 17.5 lbs, and wearing mostly 12 month stuff, I just moved out her 6-9 month dresses.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote