Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

I have SO much to do today, anyone else?

Gah, I have a ton to do today, not enough time to do it all, and not enough energy or pain free minutes to do it.

I have to clean up the GIANT pile of laundry all over the floor in my laundry room. It WAS clean, but no one else could help me fold laundry this weekend so clean laundry piled up and overflowed from the baskets and dryer and ended up all over the floor and stepped on by the dog, so now it's all dirty again.

I need to finish cleaning up the table and clean breakfast off the island. My mom and I are going to make up several batches of pizzas today to freeze for when I have the baby (and just to have). I already got most of the table done, just a couple of things that belong to DD1 and DH need to be taken upstairs to their rooms/dressers. But I wouldn't have had to clean it if DD1 had done it last night like she was supposed to. I fell asleep, she said she would do it, I got up as she was leaving for school, it wasn't done.

I need to finish my grocery shopping today, I was trying to do it yesterday when DH was home so I didn't have to bring the kids, but my niece's b-day party was yesterday and I ran out of time. So I have to do that today...with the kids.

I need to clean up the mess my 2 yr old made of the playroom yesterday while I was out trying to get some of the shopping done...that DH clearly didn't think to clean.

I have to get a shower in today while mom is here and I also have a doc appointment today and DD1 has play practice this evening that I will have to take her too.

I have already started the laundry and got the table mostly done, so I am getting stuff done and just taking a break right now to rest my back. I am moving so freaking slow this week though. I wish this baby would just show up already so I could recover and settle into some sort of routine already.

Anyone else have a billion things to do and no time to do it?!

I will be back, but I am off to throw pizza crust in the bread machine, clean up breakfast and throw more laundry in!

Advertisement

happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:29 AM   #2
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Holy crap girl! My main objective is to go through all of dd's clothes and find out what fits and what I want to keep.

ETA- I also need to do laundry.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #3
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Re: I have SO much to do today, anyone else?

YES!
Your list sounds like mine!
Cleaing the whole house! Sweeping, mopping, vaccuming, putting laundry away, the craft closet is awwray upstairs and down, grocery shoppping, bank, shower and then WORK all night long. I have ZERO motivation, but it NEEDS to get done. ugh.

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:05 AM   #4
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a big day today too.

I needed to do DS schooling (done)
clean the living room and downstairs bath
go to the dermatologist (thankfully only 15 minutes away) - annual checkup
finish making dinner (in crock pot just need to keep an eye on it)
host sewing night at my house (thankfully only one person is showing up).
Oh and I have some flyers to make for an open house that I am doing tomorrow.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
dncegrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have to do a lot too! I have to clean my house fir my sons birthday party this weekend.
Go grocery shopping
Order my ds2 cake
Make his doc appointment
and start hunting down party decorations and a birthday present.
I want to get it done now so I can enjoy my week off with my children and ds2's actual birthday on Wednesday.
dncegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #6
dancnfool
Registered Users
seller

Me too and its stressing me out. So I got on DS and now I don't want to leave. I'm going to have to set the kitchen timer and make myself pick a task just to get started.
dancnfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:38 AM   #7
happysmileylady
Registered Users
seller

Glad to know I am not the only one with a huge giant load of crap to do! Well not glad that other people have so much to do, but glad that I am not the only one.

Anyway...

I got the table cleaned off, got breakfast cleaned up off the island. Got one load of laundry out of the dryer and folded up...diapers so the most important load. The load that was in the wash is now in the dryer and another load of clothes up off the floor is in the wash. The rest is consolidated all to one basket so the laundry room is mostly cleaned up now. I also got the first load of pizza dough in the bread machine.

Now I am taking a break, which means that my front room still looks like a tornado hit it. I DID get a path through it cleaned up. Mom should be here any minute now, she just called and is picking up some drinks at McDonalds for us and chicken nuggets for the two little ones. I need to get the girls clothes that were in the diaper laundry that are now folded all put up in their dresser.

Once she gets here, we will go ahead and get the first load of pizzas all put together, and then she can keep an eye on the girls while I shower before my appointment.
happysmileylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I need to start pulling things out for a consignment sale. Drop off is on Thursday and I have bags of stuff I need to hang and price. I dread doing it.

Need to finish cleaning the laundry room out. We went from having a huge family closet to putting everything back in bedroom closets.

Bathrooms all need a good cleaning

Deck needs to be pressure washed.

Then there is all the normal stuff to get done. Sigh.

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:45 AM   #9
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i go into work at 12pm today and dont get off until 9 am tomorrow. i hate mondays grrrrr
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #10
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The only thing I really have on my schedule today is to give birth! But, since that isn't happening Here is what I'd like to do:

-Get the laundry folded and start more
-Wipe down all 3 bathrooms
-Get the kids to pick up their rooms
-Vacuum the floor
-Sweep/Mop the kitchen
-Make time to do some pregnancy positioning because we think baby is facing the wrong way
-pay any bills that are due in the next couple of weeks before this baby is born
-Clean off my desk and niche (triangular cut out in a wall that creates a shelf that lots of little things pile up on.)
-Maybe get some school work in with my son
-Lastly.........GO INTO LABOR!!

So far, I've done almost none of it. I'm tired today and the kids have been a little crazy.