Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #1
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
how many dpo did you get implantation cramps?

I remember getting implantation cramps with my other kids but never wrote down the days. I have a pretty good memory and I remember them all being within 3-5 days (usually on the early side) after O'ing and I KNOW when I O.

Been ttc after a v-reversal for several months now. I am 3dpo and been lightly to moderately cramping since the middle of the night. Mostly on my right side. I just looked up implantation on google and after a lot of reading I have learned that implantation normally happens 6-10 days after O sometimes a little sooner/later. Says the egg stays in the f tubes for about 3 days then goes in the uterous then starts digging in. AND that I really shouldn't be expecting anything for like 3 more days.

Am I crazy! Do I have weird 3 dpo cramps always and just never really noticed? I did have some very very mild cramping on this same day last month. So its plausible but this cramping is pretty significant all in all.

SO VERY LONG STORY SHORT----- what dpo did YOU FEEL IT???

Advertisement

MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:44 AM   #2
Mrs.Haggie810
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: how many dpo did you get implantation cramps?

I never kept track of it either, and i think i felt it yesterday too, but I think i o'd late and that i would be somewhere around 12-14 dpo...but i STILL haven't got a clearly positive test, so who knows. Good luck though!
Kelley Wife to Jason homeschooling/WAHM to Coby 7 Caitlyn 5 Jaxon 3 , LilyAnn 2 , my UA HB, water baby, & expecting #5 in Nov/Dec
Blog: With Eager Hands Blog I edit: Redeeming Childbirth Shop: Sassafras
Mrs.Haggie810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:48 AM   #3
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Re: how many dpo did you get implantation cramps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
I remember getting implantation cramps with my other kids but never wrote down the days. I have a pretty good memory and I remember them all being within 3-5 days (usually on the early side) after O'ing and I KNOW when I O.

Been ttc after a v-reversal for several months now. I am 3dpo and been lightly to moderately cramping since the middle of the night. Mostly on my right side. I just looked up implantation on google and after a lot of reading I have learned that implantation normally happens 6-10 days after O sometimes a little sooner/later. Says the egg stays in the f tubes for about 3 days then goes in the uterous then starts digging in. AND that I really shouldn't be expecting anything for like 3 more days.

Am I crazy! Do I have weird 3 dpo cramps always and just never really noticed? I did have some very very mild cramping on this same day last month. So its plausible but this cramping is pretty significant all in all.

SO VERY LONG STORY SHORT----- what dpo did YOU FEEL IT???
Sometime when a woman ovulates they'll have cramping from day 1 due to when the follicle leaves the ovary there is fluid still left behind so it will cause cramping. I've had cramping from the time I ovulated til AF gets here. When I got pregnant back in 2010 I had implantation cramping but not sure what day it was but thinking was like day 9 then day 12 had light pink spotting then on day 14 got my BFP.

Good Luck.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote