Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2012, 04:17 AM   #1
iblindsey
Registered Users

Using Charlie Banana from NB to potty trained

Hi, I'm going to be new to using CD. I'm excited though, about it and have decided on using Charlie Banana OS diapers. Has anyone used these all the way through? Would love to heard your opinions on how it went or tips.

Advertisement

iblindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
AmandaA
Registered Users
seller

Re: Using Charlie Banana from NB to potty trained

I tried both the OS and the sized and they just didn't work for us. My only words of advice would be to try several different diapers before you buy a large stash of any one kind. You might be surprised with what you like and don't like, not to mention that every kid is different. I really liked the diapers and the features, but they just didn't fit my son well no matter how I adjusted them, same issue with FB which is a nearly identical diaper. I don't know of any shops that have CB's in their trial programs, but you could always try FB's since the pocket opening and the back elastic were the only differences if I remember correctly. Some people get lucky and love the first diaper they try, but that isn't the case for most I don't think (and wasn't for us... took about half a dozen tries to find our faves and I bought them all... new.... ugh....).
AmandaA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #3
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Using Charlie Banana from NB to potty trained

Never tried CB but no OS diaper is truly going to fit a newborn well. I would say they won't fit until about 10-12lbs and even then will be bulky. I agree with PP on not picking one diaper for a full stash without trying it first.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote