Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #21
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone NOT like their JJB bag

I have a Be All in Cinnamon/Champagne. I mostly like it, but there are a couple things I do not love. I love the color, the little embellishments, the style, the way it's easy to organize etc. I only dislike two things: the fabric is kind of weird, I think it gets dirty easily but hasn't been easy for me to keep clen, and and the strap has a "shoulder pad" that I find incredibly uncomfortable. I would probably get a JJB BFF if I could do it over. Considering how much that bag has been used and how much it carries, etc, I think it's held up well. Not as well as a SUITCASE LOL, but pretty good for a heavy use bag

Advertisement

boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #22
Alikhlas
Registered Users
seller

I went to the store to get the bff andwalked and walked out with a lily bloom cross body bag that I am in love with. Check em out!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Alikhlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:46 AM   #23
Nerissa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I had one and hated it. Much prefer my skip hop or JJ Cole bag.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #24
CurlyGirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have a BFF and I love it. I like the verstility in carries and that it holds all the crap I need for my newbie! It is heavy and big though, so I can see why people wouldn't like it.

I will also second (third, fourth? Haha) the PPB dislike. The fabrics are gorgeous but I don't care for the style or the dry-clean aspect!
CurlyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #25
darkempriss
Registered Users

Expecting my first in December and bought the JJB BFF in Powdered Icing...hoping that I love it because I'm not IN LOVE with the whole line. I like the concept of material and whatnot, and chose the BFF off of YouTube recs because I am an organizing FREAK. And there seem to be plenty of pockets, and I think also what drew me in sadly was the mommy pocket and that giant, long key fob LOL.

But yeah...the prints are TOO loud, would have opted for the earth leather but have seen so many reviews saying the wear and tear sucks on those
darkempriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 09:52 AM   #26
issybissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have the lighter bags that jjb makes. I'm not a heavy bag person, hate heavy leather, heavy canvas, or the like. In the same way, I don't like the heavier bags that jjb makes...but their light ones such as the quick, the light, the mighty be, and the hip are all wonderful! They are all very well made, well thought out, versatile, and come in fun prints.
People like them bc they are versatile, washable, and mostly have a high resale value.
I have and love the shadow waltz print and pretty tweet...iLike their black white prints and their more subdued prints. I don't like solids bc the fabric is different and wears quickly.

I like Vera Bradley's also bc they are made well and washable and lightweight. They do wear quickly is washed often, so I haven't done that yet, and I also stick to more neutral prints.