Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 05:21 AM   #581
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Morning all

Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #582
msuk2girl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: KAL Oct 7-13 *Knit the funk away!*

Morning Mel!

Bs party is at 10 this morning... and my parents are rolling in sometime between now and then! Send some calm and efficient vibes my way!
Old 10-10-2012, 05:29 AM   #583
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Good morning! T minus 5 hours! Just trying to stay busy this morning. Only 6 inches left of the longies and I'll have fo pics. :0)
Old 10-10-2012, 05:29 AM   #584
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl
Morning Mel!

Bs party is at 10 this morning... and my parents are rolling in sometime between now and then! Send some calm and efficient vibes my way!
Sending the calm and efficient vibes right now
Old 10-10-2012, 05:30 AM   #585
Aidensmommalove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
Good morning! T minus 5 hours! Just trying to stay busy this morning. Only 6 inches left of the longies and I'll have fo pics. :0)
Can't wait i co my shawl again with a size smaller needles then the too loose gauge, wish me luck that it works lol
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 AM   #586
Dayzee1081
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach
I got the heel turned on my blackrose! The setup is really confusing for the gusset and the decreases really don't work out well but oh well, I can make it work.
Yay! I wondered if you'd been knitting any socks lately!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtytot
Tina. I haven't seen your post for awhile. I only pass by though coz I'm busy preparing for the class I do at home with dd and her friend. And my free time is working on my knitting customs.
Hi Mattie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl
Morning Mel!

Happy birthday B!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove

Can't wait i co my shawl again with a size smaller needles then the too loose gauge, wish me luck that it works lol
Good luck! P.S. I accidentally deleted the pm with your # - can u txt me again sometime so I can store it in my phone like I should have done the first time? Pretty please??

AFM, just gotta get the kiddies off to school today, then I have a whole day to knit! . Maybe I'll switch to dpns (or ML if I'm not brave...) today...
Dayzee1081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:06 AM   #587
EmpressPurl
Banned

My Mood:

Morning everyone! Sorry about the sickies (Tina and Mindy) hope everyone feels better soon!

We have allergies like crazy right now, ugh. Well I cleaned with DH this morning as we're having people out from the historical society at ten. Afterwards I am doing pics then finalizing everything with the Snuggler Romper pattern (can this be done already jeez!) then I'm going to knit my heart out. I need to catch up on my show (Once Upon a Time) then run a few errands. I need about three more hours in my day lol!
EmpressPurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:11 AM   #588
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
Alright, you dye while I finish this leg and we will race in the next pair! I have to make the longies to match the sheepy sweater.
OK, but I don't have much knitting time this weekend so I will probably not go very fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
Well it's not set in stone. But he said as long as it's not a summer baby.
Of course, can't get in the way of the lake every weekend

Quote:
Boom! Just punched out another 2 inches!

T minus 14 hours till my anatomy scan! I want to be team green this time! Trying to stay strong! Ahhhhh!
It is easy to stay team green. Just have them not tell you, then they turn the screen when taking measurements of the legs etc. It is also fun to be team green because you get to keep thinking of nicknames for sproutlet while they are inside until they come out and get a real name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
quiet night

off to bed
It wasn't a quiet night, I had 3 pages to catch up on

Need to get working today. Hoping for a nice productive day.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:17 AM   #589
EmpressPurl
Banned

My Mood:

Quote:
Hey Fi! You must read the books! Much better than the movie. Movie kinda sucked. Yay for squishy yarn mail! What an awesome seller!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
Hooray for your fiber shipping! Definitely take a pic of that when it comes in! I really loved the Hunger Games books, and was not a fan of the movie really. We saw it in the theatres but I haven't seen it since it was released on DVD.

I'm the same way for green yarns, it's really ridiculous. My local friend goes to Happy Knits with me and laughs every time I pick up a skein of green. For spindling btw, I highly recommend youtube vids of Abby Franquemont, and her book "Respect the Spindle". She is the undisputed goddess of drop spindling (whereas Fleegle rules over supported spindles and cobweb lace knits). For wheels, a good reference is Judith McKenzie's "The Intentional Spinner", but I think it's slightly above brand-new. Maggie Casey has a great video (that I own, here on my craft table) that explains the basics of wheel spinning to new spinners.
Loved the Hunger Games books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
Thanks Savannah Now I just need him to stop heating plastic in a microwave so we can hit 50+ years together

FO pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knibert View Post
I hope It's good gotta let it cool and I think I'll put whipped cream too
Yum!!

Quote:
GL with the ultrasound! I loved when we were team green, my sweet Judah wasn't letting that happen while we had his...spread eagle and letting it all hang out...we're too knowledgeable not to figure out a turtle LOL!

Last edited by EmpressPurl; 10-10-2012 at 06:19 AM. Reason: dumbphone
EmpressPurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #590
HookedByCarolyn
Registered Users
Formerly: shaneNspencersmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressPurl

GL with the ultrasound! I loved when we were team green, my sweet Judah wasn't letting that happen while we had his...spread eagle and letting it all hang out...we're too knowledgeable not to figure out a turtle LOL!
Ahhhh! See that's what I'm thinking will happen! I saw yds' pp before they ever looked! I still can't keep clothes on that boy!