Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
emy_lou
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Victoria Secret bra's 36DD to 38DD

I have some bra's for sale. I have recently found a bra that I LOVE and I am no longer using these. Most of them are in GREAT condition. But one of them have a problem that is noted! :-) Prices are PPD!!! And if my prices seem out of wack, please let me know, I am easy going and am willing to work with you! :-) Please forgive me, I havent used this site to sale lately so, I am a little dusty! lol

First I have a Very Sexy Push-Up that I only wore about a hand full or so of times cuz it just didnt fit me right! I would like $30ppd for it.

Secondly, I have Dream Angels size 38DD And I bought it new about a year ago and I just didnt care for it much so only worn it a few times. It has a little wear on it, but still in Great condition. Would like, $30ppd for it.

Next I have a Angels Ipex 38DD and I think I got this from here and disliked it. So only worn it once or twice myself. Very Little wear on it. Would Like $20ppd.

I have 2 bra's I know I got from here, But when I got them in, They didnt fit me, So I personally only tried one on. I do not see a name in them, but they are size VS 36DD. I would like $25ppd for both of them.

And Lastly I bought these two new, about 6 to 8 months ago and wore them about a dozen times and the wire in one of them are starting to come out, I could sew it up, But I just dont care much for them now that I found something I like Much better... They are REALLY nice bra's though, where my Fav's :-) They are Dream Angels Lined Demi size 38DD. Would like $40 for the both of them.

I AM open to offer's, And I AM willing to trade for these! :-) Just let me know what you got please! :-)

Advertisement

Last edited by emy_lou; 10-11-2012 at 11:20 PM.
emy_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
emy_lou
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Victoria Secret bra's 36DD to 38DD

Open to offers! :-)