Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 07:20 AM   #31
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasundance
Only a tiny bit around the waistband but I think thats just how they are normally. His boxers come up a little higher than where his pants sit at his natural waist.
This. It is not visible though bc he generally wears a shirt long enough to cover it

Advertisement

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:21 AM   #32
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy13
Nothing like you are mentioning but hes scrawny so if he doesn't have a shirt on I might catch a peek at the to of the waist bands. A half inch or less maybe? Certainly not below the hem of his un tucked shirt.

I will never understand this. Especially the gentlemen who walk down the street limping like they have a peg leg (not an artificial limb. Like pirate style.) while either holding their pants up at the front or just casually placing their hand on top of their genitalia. Wtf?
LOL I see it ALL the time here!!!
DH wears his pants where they should be. Now, his family blessed him without a rear end to hold anything up (I'm talking his back just drops off, nothing else there, lol sorry if TMI) but he wears a belt to help keep his pants in place.
The public schools finally put a dress code in place here for middle school up (6-12) that shirts MUST be tucked in, a belt MUST be worn and pants MUST be worn at the waist. After 2 warnings you get detention and it works! It's sad that the schools are having to force these young men to dress appropriately. Ods had detention because he kept forgetting his belt. He doesn't sag, he just couldn't find his belt those mornings or he just forgot. He remembered after he had a d-hall for it. There are rules for girls too, but since we are talking about boys I didn't go into detail.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:23 AM   #33
bluedaisyma
Registered Users
seller

Re: Do your SO's pants

not always, but he has NO butt and a gut, so it's weird lol. My 17 yr old wears his jeans low-ish, but he wears shorts underneath. Whatever

Last edited by bluedaisyma; 10-08-2012 at 07:24 AM.
bluedaisyma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:45 AM   #34
november
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only
Yes, otherwise I would have not reproduced with him.
Amen, lol.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DS Forum

november is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #35
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes, dh's pants cover his underwear. He is a financial advisor, so he wears a suit everyday.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #36
blackbirdmama*3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My husband (31) and brother (22) always have their underwear/boxers covered. My dh usually wears a belt though.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #37
Skatha89
Registered Users

My SO's pants generally cover his underwear. Occasionally 1 or 2 of his larger sized pants (Loosing weight) slip and if he is wearing a fitted shirt (long torso, needs a size up to fit length) you might see waistband and a hint of what color, but only at our home. Out in public he wears belts. He hates sagging, we will not let our son's sag in public either (if it happens at home because their pants are a bit big, we'll encourage them to go put on fitting pants).

ETA: So is only 23, so we are in that generation. Both of us thinks it's silly.

Last edited by Skatha89; 10-08-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Skatha89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:49 AM   #38
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:

LOL yes he's 46 and besides, his pants couldn't fall down off his waist even if he wanted them to.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #39
amholb0
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ha ha, I love this thread!!! My poor DH has no butt but, he tries his darnedest to keep his pants up. He goes through so many belts because he pulls them really tight to keep the pants from falling. Sadly DS inherited the lack of booty, even with a cloth diaper on his pants will slowly slide down his bottom. I'm thinking of making them matching suspenders for Christmas.

amholb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #40
jbug_4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Only showing when he is working on the house. He has one pair of "work" jeans that he has had forever. They are covered in paint, holey and since he lost weight after buying them- 2 sizes to big. However his shirt is usually covering them. And he would never wear them in public or even if someone other than us were at the house. He has a professional job, before that he was in the military, and before that his ex-military grandpa was his role model. DH always look nice and neat. No sagging, holey, stained or anything else other than crisp and clean pants for him (of course unless he's working on the house- and by working on the house I mean big time construction projects). He won't even wear his work pants to help someone else work on there house- he wears his old navy uniform pants for that. DH is in his 30's but very old fashioned in his dress- comes from his grandpa. he wears under shirts, button up shirts almost always (after 11 years knowing him I can count on 1 hand the number of times I have seen him wear a actual t-shirt as his shirt). It wasn't until about 2 years ago that he started wearing jeans for stuff other then hard labor jobs. Same for tennis shoes. he only wears dressier shoes. Tennis shoes are for working out.