Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #201
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

I sent Deanna my pic on her phone so she can post it since it's driving me nuts that you can't see it! I can't tell anyone in real life so have to live through the board for a bit I'm going to MD to confirm the test tomorrow and hopefully be able to get an appt with MD to have ultrasound or blood work or something! I just took another test though (since I have 78 left from my co-op ones) and its still super positive!

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #202
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
I sent Deanna my pic on her phone so she can post it since it's driving me nuts that you can't see it! I can't tell anyone in real life so have to live through the board for a bit I'm going to MD to confirm the test tomorrow and hopefully be able to get an appt with MD to have ultrasound or blood work or something! I just took another test though (since I have 78 left from my co-op ones) and its still super positive!
Woohoo!!!! Great!!! I want to see the BFP!!!

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #203
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Smile Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

First off is Congrats too all the BFP may you all have a HH9M. Now for the others waiting to test may you all get your suprize soon. Good luck to the others that doing other things.

AFM: I seen my RE very early this morning we talked about upcoming surgeries. He told me more about what all is going to happened an how it will be done. Our RE was very caring and he asked me did I have anymore questions. I asked him a few more an he answered them. He couldn't change my surgeries date due too he is already booked up so Oct 23 I go for my pre-op at 9am then go straight to the hospital be admitted in then will have my surgeries at 1pm that same day. Got my prescriptions for pain medication after my surgeries so I can get them filled before have my surgeries done. So after have them done I'll have my pain medication right on hand. I'll not be coming back home that day but 2 days later.

I pray our RE don't find anything bad at all. I'll be having HSG done that same day for checking my tubes for any issues.. Now I can't wait til Oct 23 gets here. He said if nothing bad is wrong we get to start TTC after AF shows again in Nov on our own an not pregnant after that time. We will be doing a IUI with meds in Dec so hopefully & praying for a BFP before my bday or for Christmas..

So now waiting for Oct 23 to get here.

Now got to make time go by faster.. Can't do NO BD'ng at all that is off until after my surgeries are done. SO got to please my DH other ways until everything is done. We sure hope that helps us get our BFP.

Thanks for all the support from you ladies. As this road is ver hard to travel now with my age. too all....
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #204
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
First off is Congrats too all the BFP may you all have a HH9M. Now for the others waiting to test may you all get your suprize soon. Good luck to the others that doing other things.

AFM: I seen my RE very early this morning we talked about upcoming surgeries. He told me more about what all is going to happened an how it will be done. Our RE was very caring and he asked me did I have anymore questions. I asked him a few more an he answered them. He couldn't change my surgeries date due too he is already booked up so Oct 23 I go for my pre-op at 9am then go straight to the hospital be admitted in then will have my surgeries at 1pm that same day. Got my prescriptions for pain medication after my surgeries so I can get them filled before have my surgeries done. So after have them done I'll have my pain medication right on hand. I'll not be coming back home that day but 2 days later.

I pray our RE don't find anything bad at all. I'll be having HSG done that same day for checking my tubes for any issues.. Now I can't wait til Oct 23 gets here. He said if nothing bad is wrong we get to start TTC after AF shows again in Nov on our own an not pregnant after that time. We will be doing a IUI with meds in Dec so hopefully & praying for a BFP before my bday or for Christmas..

So now waiting for Oct 23 to get here.

Now got to make time go by faster.. Can't do NO BD'ng at all that is off until after my surgeries are done. SO got to please my DH other ways until everything is done. We sure hope that helps us get our BFP.

Thanks for all the support from you ladies. As this road is ver hard to travel now with my age. too all....
everything goes well with your surgeries, for a quick recovery and for a BFP shortly after that.... =)

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #205
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
everything goes well with your surgeries, for a quick recovery and for a BFP shortly after that.... =)

Thank you for what you just said. I'll need all the prayers anyone can send. I sure hope everything goes good an no issues.

I'll be praying for you also on getting your BFP very soon.
God Bless.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:44 PM   #206
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

man I feel cruddy today. bad cramps on my right side and I feel like I am running a low grade temp and I am sooo tired. Other than that though I am fine. fine but blah.
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #207
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife
man I feel cruddy today. bad cramps on my right side and I feel like I am running a low grade temp and I am sooo tired. Other than that though I am fine. fine but blah.
So sorry. Praying its all a product of conception!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #208
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I caved and tested this morning. BFN. I've been very emotional these past few days, which is all too typical for me right before AF. I really don't have any symptoms to speak of besides my emotions.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #209
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur
I caved and tested this morning. BFN. I've been very emotional these past few days, which is all too typical for me right before AF. I really don't have any symptoms to speak of besides my emotions.
That stinks! I'm sorry!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #210
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I lost my hold and dropped the entire pee cup in the toilet a few minutes ago.....while I was still peeing! I had the big decision of whether I should reach down and get it out and clean it and try and hold my pee so that I could possibly still have a sample for my OPK, or to just finish peeing and then try to clean it all up later and not have a sample.

I'm die hard, so I went with #1!

Oh, the things we do for squishy goodness.