Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #251
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

hang in there and give it another 2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
=(.... 12DPO and still negative!!!! ... I've lost all hope....

Advertisement

c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:56 AM   #252
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
My temp dropped a little. Normal?
don't worry one bit... I say look at the chart when its done... so many factors-- don't stress about a day... so easy to say, so hard to do.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #253
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
Oh no worries! It's really light on the other one but hard to see...

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
FX!- my eyes play tricks on me so I can't be trusted to see or not see.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #254
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Yay, I O'd on the 10th.. now I know based on my temps! Officially a TWW-er... only 2 dpo... probably not testing until 8 or 9 dpo so next week on Thursday/Friday.... this week is gonna drag!!!!
great timing!
Old 10-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #255
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
this month that is... For next cycle I'm temping, using OPK's, and I'll have the hubby DD everyday as soon as AF leaves Next eggie won't stand a chance

Last edited by TonyKariTony; 10-12-2012 at 01:37 PM.
TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #256
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

] no idea... waiting to O again pp or I just missed it...

so much for not stressing here! opks oddly blank and temp high- but just started both.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #257
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
this month that is... For next cycle I'm temping, using OPK's, and I'll have the hubby DD everyday as soon as AF leaves Next eggy won't stand a chance
excellent plan

and to all- oops- just found the multi quote button... will use from now on.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #258
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Y'know, you could be surprised. I had the light 10dpo + (presumably left over from my hcg trigger), then an 11dpo bfn. Yesterday, 12dpo, I blearily rolled out of bed at 5am (I had difficulty sleeping & was extra tired) & tested w/ a DS test. I saw no line, so set it aside. DP got up & asked & I told her there was nothing. She looked & was all, "Um, hon, there's a line there...I'm not sure if it's positive or an evap, but there's a line." I looked & was . I thought maybe I was seeing a line b/c I wanted to see a line, KWIM? Anyway, I had no more tests, so I stopped at WM & got a 2pk of better tests. I took one this morning, 13dpo, & got a very light but definitely there bfp...and I had gotten up to pee @ 2am & tested at 5am.

And I was also bummed b/c all the bfps this week have been so clear & so dark & I had "nothing" @ 12dpo...I was so sure I was out. I still don't know if this will stick or grow like it's supposed to, but for sure you could still get something...and even if you don't, you've got a solid plan for the next go-round anyway
Old 10-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #259
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

Y'know, you could be surprised. I had the light 10dpo + (presumably left over from my hcg trigger), then an 11dpo bfn. Yesterday, 12dpo, I blearily rolled out of bed at 5am (I had difficulty sleeping & was extra tired) & tested w/ a DS test. I saw no line, so set it aside. DP got up & asked & I told her there was nothing. She looked & was all, "Um, hon, there's a line there...I'm not sure if it's positive or an evap, but there's a line." I looked & was . I thought maybe I was seeing a line b/c I wanted to see a line, KWIM? Anyway, I had no more tests, so I stopped at WM & got a 2pk of better tests. I took one this morning, 13dpo, & got a very light but definitely there bfp...and I had gotten up to pee @ 2am & tested at 5am.

And I was also bummed b/c all the bfps this week have been so clear & so dark & I had "nothing" @ 12dpo...I was so sure I was out. I still don't know if this will stick or grow like it's supposed to, but for sure you could still get something...and even if you don't, you've got a solid plan for the next go-round anyway
BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Pics?
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:09 AM   #260
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post

Holy cow, you got your BFP????!!!!! Pics please!! And congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote