Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #261
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaDeanette View Post
BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Pics?
PB is blocked at work...I'll post them this evening, but they're no masterpiece of big pink lines. It's more like, "oh, uh, yeah I guess there could be a line there" It was pretty much immediate, though, & I busted into the bathroom while Freya was putting her contacts in. With all the crazy tests (& my almost crying tantrum last night), I didn't really trust it, but she's got her finger in her eye & I was all, "Look at at it, LOOK at it, I SWEAR I see a line!"

Now, don't get me wrong, it's late in the game for a bfp & I've been a little crampy yesterday & today, but I've got my fingers crossed. I'll do the other test over the weekend (don't know whether I'll do tomorrow or Sunday) & have a beta scheduled for Monday. This has just been a weird cycle & this is the 5th IUI, so we're really at the end of when people have IUI success. Anyway, it is what it is; it'll either be fine or I'll get AF

Advertisement

Old 10-12-2012, 11:17 AM   #262
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post
=(.... 12DPO and still negative!!!! ... I've lost all hope....
I was 2 weeks past AF being due and still BFN so never say never

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Y'know, you could be surprised. I had the light 10dpo + (presumably left over from my hcg trigger), then an 11dpo bfn. Yesterday, 12dpo, I blearily rolled out of bed at 5am (I had difficulty sleeping & was extra tired) & tested w/ a DS test. I saw no line, so set it aside. DP got up & asked & I told her there was nothing. She looked & was all, "Um, hon, there's a line there...I'm not sure if it's positive or an evap, but there's a line." I looked & was . I thought maybe I was seeing a line b/c I wanted to see a line, KWIM? Anyway, I had no more tests, so I stopped at WM & got a 2pk of better tests. I took one this morning, 13dpo, & got a very light but definitely there bfp...and I had gotten up to pee @ 2am & tested at 5am.

And I was also bummed b/c all the bfps this week have been so clear & so dark & I had "nothing" @ 12dpo...I was so sure I was out. I still don't know if this will stick or grow like it's supposed to, but for sure you could still get something...and even if you don't, you've got a solid plan for the next go-round anyway
So hope this is it for you Carrie
Old 10-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #263
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

PB is blocked at work...I'll post them this evening, but they're no masterpiece of big pink lines. It's more like, "oh, uh, yeah I guess there could be a line there" It was pretty much immediate, though, & I busted into the bathroom while Freya was putting her contacts in. With all the crazy tests (& my almost crying tantrum last night), I didn't really trust it, but she's got her finger in her eye & I was all, "Look at at it, LOOK at it, I SWEAR I see a line!"

Now, don't get me wrong, it's late in the game for a bfp & I've been a little crampy yesterday & today, but I've got my fingers crossed. I'll do the other test over the weekend (don't know whether I'll do tomorrow or Sunday) & have a beta scheduled for Monday. This has just been a weird cycle & this is the 5th IUI, so we're really at the end of when people have IUI success. Anyway, it is what it is; it'll either be fine or I'll get AF
I'm crossing my fingers so hard for you!!!!
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #264
newmommy13
Registered Users
seller
seller

I was worried about you. But this sounds promising. Its a great zen attitude you have...or are fighting for I'm sure. Im glad you posted and I'm so glad there is still hope! Fingers and toes crossed for you girlie!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:22 AM   #265
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

It sounds really promising!!! FX for you that this is your BFP!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #266
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Y'know, you could be surprised. I had the light 10dpo + (presumably left over from my hcg trigger), then an 11dpo bfn. Yesterday, 12dpo, I blearily rolled out of bed at 5am (I had difficulty sleeping & was extra tired) & tested w/ a DS test. I saw no line, so set it aside. DP got up & asked & I told her there was nothing. She looked & was all, "Um, hon, there's a line there...I'm not sure if it's positive or an evap, but there's a line." I looked & was . I thought maybe I was seeing a line b/c I wanted to see a line, KWIM? Anyway, I had no more tests, so I stopped at WM & got a 2pk of better tests. I took one this morning, 13dpo, & got a very light but definitely there bfp...and I had gotten up to pee @ 2am & tested at 5am.

And I was also bummed b/c all the bfps this week have been so clear & so dark & I had "nothing" @ 12dpo...I was so sure I was out. I still don't know if this will stick or grow like it's supposed to, but for sure you could still get something...and even if you don't, you've got a solid plan for the next go-round anyway
Carrie, Congrats mama!!! We want to see those double lines!!!

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #267
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

whew... I had a weird wave of nausea this morning. Still no spotting and a secondary rise in temps this morning. Hopefully it stays that way.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #268
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
whew... I had a weird wave of nausea this morning. Still no spotting and a secondary rise in temps this morning. Hopefully it stays that way.
Ooooh!!!! FX!!!!!!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #269
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Good Luck everyone..

I hope it's ok for me to cheer everyone on.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:17 PM   #270
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeur View Post
Ooohh.....sounds good!