Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 11:43 AM   #21
SpartyGuard
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 8-Oct. 14

QOTW: I live outside of Knoxville in a little town. I would say we live in the country. Cows graze in the field across the street from our house so yeah...but its nice that we have "city" close to us in every direction.

AFM: I'm 6dpo and feeling naseous when I let myself get hungry. I have a friend on another board who is also TTC and we made a deal to test tomorrow even though I'm not expecting anything.

Advertisement

SpartyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:47 AM   #22
Mamatoabunch
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies! I'm in the TWW. 7dpo, I usually know by the evening of this day whether I am pregnant or af is coming. I feel a little anxious.

We live in the country, 27 acres on a farm. It is beautiful and quiet. I love the space and neighbors further away. I could never live in the city w/ so many children and HSing, it just fits our family. I very much miss good natural grocery stores, and all the other amenities being closer to a big city. We drive far for everything!

Re: temps. I get up at least once to pee in the night, but usually twice. It never affects my temps much. I take my temp around 7am, but not super strict w/ it either.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #23
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I would love to join you mamas here. I don't temp and don't know much about it. We are just trying and hoping. As for if I live in a city or country is a grey area for me. I live in a small town of 2,000 people about 20 miles from a bigger city of 50,000. So I consider it city living but to others maybe not.
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:22 PM   #24
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamatoabunch View Post
We live in the country, 27 acres on a farm. It is beautiful and quiet. I love the space and neighbors further away. I could never live in the city w/ so many children and HSing, it just fits our family. I very much miss good natural grocery stores, and all the other amenities being closer to a big city. We drive far for everything!
Oooooh... it is my dream to live on a farm with lots of acreage. *sigh* I grew up on five acres set in the mountains, and like you said, we did not like having to drive so far for everything. Can I have both? Rural city living? LOL
Old 10-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #25
ardeur
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Thank you soooo much. You are great at explaining the temping things with charting!!!!

I feel so much better about that temp this morning. So perhaps I am still above the CL, my stupid bladder just woke me up and ruined it!!! I'm hoping tomorrow's temp shows a big jump (and I will not drink so much water within 4 hours of bedtime tonight either, I'll tell you that for darn sure!)

I felt somewhat crampy last night and again this morning... not full on period like cramps with actual pain, just kind of a full feeling uterus... similar to start of a period, but not exactly. Anyone else get this right around ovulation or just after ovulation?
You're very sweet! I'm cheering for you.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:44 PM   #26
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missydawn
I would love to join you mamas here. I don't temp and don't know much about it. We are just trying and hoping. As for if I live in a city or country is a grey area for me. I live in a small town of 2,000 people about 20 miles from a bigger city of 50,000. So I consider it city living but to others maybe not.
Just need your age & where you are in your cycle. First name is optional.

AFM: I have to admit, as sad as I am over not TTCing anymore, it feels so good to not be on the emotional roller coaster I would be on right now if we were still trying.

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 10-08-2012 at 12:46 PM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #27
missydawn
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

Just need your age & where you are in your cycle. First name is optional.

AFM: I have to admit, as sad as I am over not TTCing anymore, it feels so good to not be on the emotional roller coaster I would be on right now if we were still trying.
My name is Missy I am 31 years old and I am on my two week count down
missydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #28
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

QOTW: I live in town and like it because I don't have to go far to work, or to drop off DS at Daycare/Preschool and if I need something from the store it isn't a 15 minute drive! Although we have tossed around the Idea of moving into the contry or by the lake!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #29
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Karina -- you're still in the TWW, right? When are you testing?
Hey Carly, yes I'm still in the 2ww, I'm 8DPO today and I've tesded already!!!... BFN...
I plan on testing again on Wednesday when I'm 10DPO...

Last edited by TonyKariTony; 10-08-2012 at 02:24 PM.
TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #30
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:

MyGlorylife now in the 2ww =)
At day 0- I O'd in the weee hours of the night- it woke me up. C was still open this am but then closed by noon- wahoo!!! I hope and pray this is my month =)
MyGlorylife is offline   Reply With Quote