Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #21
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Bleeding red now, u/s at 3 today by the doc. I left work early. This sucks the proverbial big one. I will update post u/s.
Oh honey, that makes my heart hurt for you Take it easy and be good to yourself

Advertisement

Old 10-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #22
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hope4more - I am sooo sorry, mama! You are in my thoughts and prayer
Old 10-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #23
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Unhappy Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Question... Can I join here after I have all my surgeries done when we start TTC again?

Hopeing to start TTC again in Nov if nothing bad is wrong. I'm trying to find a place fit in more since been TTC another baby with issues.

It has now been a year for TTC#3 an no luck so going in for surgeries see if my endometriosisis back once again or something else is stopping me from getting pregnant. Plus my DH has had low sperm count so he's on meds.

Thanks.
Guess Got my answer....... Not welcome when start TTC again with issues..What I posted about my issues is true. Guess I go back to other part of forum. I get the COLD shoulder every-where's go.

Last edited by slyfoxy; 10-12-2012 at 12:49 PM.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #24
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Guess Got my answer....... Not welcome when start TTC again with issues..What I posted about my issues is true. Guess I go back to other part of forum. I get the COLD shoulder every-where's go.
WHOAH Nellie, hold the phone!

I am sorry you felt like you got the cold shoulder, I don't think any of us wanted to make you feel that way

You are absolutely welcome here, even though I don't think any of us want to be here....kwim?
Old 10-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #25
sdavis514
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
So sorry, mama! We did not mean to ignore you!!! Sometimes this thread is a little slow. I only popped on today to get an update from hope4more.

You are welcome and like Mel said, none of us really want to be here. But these ladies are a great support and understand what you are going thru!!! We all have our struggles and honestly, I know that I sometimes can be very self absorbed with my own issues. It is overwhelming sometimes

Anyway, all that to say, you are welcome to join us and I am sorry you felt snubbed. That is not what we meant to do
Old 10-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #26
slyfoxy
Registered Users

I hate feeling the way I do. I've been crying most of the day and trying to fit in places. I've been on other forums on the net an a lot of them gives me the cold shoulder. Some gives me the cold shoulder due to I already got 2 kids but it took me 12 yrs to get pregnant with the 2nd an then started ttc again before our 2nd baby got a year old an then when I told them they really gave me the cold shoulder. Me an my Dh has issues an I hate mind as mine keeps coming back.

Please forgive me for what I said but feel really bad an all. I hate this roller coaster thing.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #27
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So they don't know where the bleeding is coming from, because the cervix is closed tight and THERE'S A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!! GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!! He said to hang tight, and they'll recheck again Friday to see the heartbeat increase. YAY!!!!!

Ps: welcome slyfox!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #28
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I've been in hiding this week. I've just been so down I haven't wanted to face anyone even through a screen. I have spent most of my week on the brink of tears. Monday was once again CD1. On Wed. I had my CD 3 ultrasound and a ton of blood work drawn. Next Monday I have a saline sonogram schedualed to look for other abnormalities. We'll go from there on what they find. We need to get another count done on DH as well. Just having a very hard time fitting it all in and finding the desire to fit it in. Most of this week I just haven't felt up to anything. I don't know how to shake this funk. It feels so unfair to go for years trying, finally get the joy of having a BFP and then have it yanked away again.

Quote:
I hate feeling the way I do. I've been crying most of the day and trying to fit in places. I've been on other forums on the net an a lot of them gives me the cold shoulder. Some gives me the cold shoulder due to I already got 2 kids but it took me 12 yrs to get pregnant with the 2nd an then started ttc again before our 2nd baby got a year old an then when I told them they really gave me the cold shoulder. Me an my Dh has issues an I hate mind as mine keeps coming back.

Please forgive me for what I said but feel really bad an all. I hate this roller coaster thing.
Welcome! We all hate this roller coaster, I know how you feel. I hate having to find myself here, but this thread is great support. Sometimes we are a bit slow though. Especially when we're all having a bad week all at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
So they don't know where the bleeding is coming from, because the cervix is closed tight and THERE'S A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!! GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!! He said to hang tight, and they'll recheck again Friday to see the heartbeat increase. YAY!!!!!

Ps: welcome slyfox!
YAY!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #29
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Guess I'm also due for an update.

Screen Name (Real Name): slimy72 (Laurel)
Current Children and age: DS 4 1/2yo
Lost Children and Dates: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, Sept. 2011, Sept. 2012
Diagnosis: Endometriosis, do not ovulate regularly. Dh- MS, Celiacs, Ulcerative colitis, low count, poor morphology and motility.
Treatment and meds: Clomid, provera, prometrium, baby aspirin and a host of supplements and vitamins. Laprascope '09, lupron shots '09, trying out acupuncture and chiropractic right now too.
Next Appointment: Mon. 10/15 for saline sonogram and more blood work. Looking for reasons for the losses and IF, hoping for some answers soon. RE doesn't want to continue onto the next step without some answers.
Cycles TTC another: 4 1/2 yrs for DS, 3 1/2 yrs so far for #2.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #30
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Hugs too all of you.
Sorry everyone is having a bad day or week.
I hate us going through all this stuff. It's not fair at all.