Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #31
meeshkasheeba
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 8th

Screen Name (Real Name): meeshkasheeba (Tina)
Current Children and age: DS1 6 DS2 3
Lost Children and Dates: 8 Wk Miscarriage Jan, '07
Diagnosis: stage IV endometriosis, adenomyosis, and PCOS
Treatment and meds: multiple surgeries, Lupron x 6mo started 5/3, metformin, gluten free diet, and a slew of vitamins
Next Apt: Monday 10/15 ultrasound to see progress for the adenomyosis
Cycles Trying: 26 (counting my 6mo of Lupron TX)

The board seems slow this week.
Mel1, hang in there. If there is still a heartbeat there is still hope. I will be praying for you.

Mel2, sorry you are rejoining us I know this is not where any of us want to be.

Liesl, I know it is hard to be here, and sometimes I step a way for a few weeks, but it is nice to know when things are tough there are women out there that understand how hard it is to be dealing with all of this. I will never say I understand how you feel, because we all process things differently, but I know this has been an exhausting road for me and even with a marvelous husband I sometimes feel all alone in this process. I hope you find comfort with us.

Slyfox, please feel welcomed, even now. I have been treating my endo for 6 months and these ladies have been wonderful to me even while I have been in limbo. I am finally at the end of my Lupron injections and I may be able to go back to TTC next month. I see the RE on Monday I don't know if I am excited or scared to see him but at least I will know what our next plan of attack is.

Advertisement

Old 10-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #32
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
So they don't know where the bleeding is coming from, because the cervix is closed tight and THERE'S A HEARTBEAT!!!!!!! GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!! He said to hang tight, and they'll recheck again Friday to see the heartbeat increase. YAY!!!!!

Ps: welcome slyfox!
Awesome update!!!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 08:18 AM   #33
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

...hello ladies!

I feel sort of strangely about posting here, I guess just because I feel like I'm admitting that we're not getting pregnant. Sort of the same feeling I had when I finally made myself call and schedule an appointment with my dr. to start the process of seeing what's going on. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have this thread, just feeling sort of boo about having to deal with this I guess! lol

Screen name (Real Name): Itsajoi (Jena)
Children and ages: boy, 27 months
Losses: may 2012
Diagnosis: none yet...
Treatment: nada
Next Appt: the 24th of this month
Cycles TTC another: since summer 2011...about 14 or 15 cycles
Old 10-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #34
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi
...hello ladies!

I feel sort of strangely about posting here, I guess just because I feel like I'm admitting that we're not getting pregnant. Sort of the same feeling I had when I finally made myself call and schedule an appointment with my dr. to start the process of seeing what's going on. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have this thread, just feeling sort of boo about having to deal with this I guess! lol

Welcome!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:20 AM   #35
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
...hello ladies!

Welcome! I'm sorry you find yourself here, hope your stay with us is short.

AFM, I think I figured out one more reason for part of my "funk". Yesterday was our 10th anniversary. 10 years of trying and only one living child. Now granted there have been some breaks in there where we weren't actively trying but in all that time I've spent less than 4 total months on Birth Control. I always thought we'd be done having our family by now. Add to that my birthday is coming up right after Christmas, and it's depressing me too. I never wanted to be an "old" mom. My mom had me at 32 and my little brother at 36 and my dad is 5 years older than her. I hated growing up with the old mom and dad. They were kind of out of touch with the modern world. All my friends had MUCH younger parents. My parents are only 5 years younger than dh's grandparents! So because of that I have always said I wanted to be done having kids by 30. Well that ship is about to sail and it's making me so sad I know, I'm super whiney this morning. Oh, and add to that instead of doing something fun for our anniversary? um, we got the privileged of running the concessions stand at my school's football game last night because our athletic director wouldn't give my club any of the dates I requested and would only give us this one with a take it or leave it attachment. Well, it's one of our only fundraisers so we took it. Add to that my mom making a very insensitive comment to me last week wish resulted in me chucking the phone against a wall and I have no desire to speak to her now. Oh, and dh is still limping horribly despite an infusion treatment last week, and my car is still having problems. My 2 year old, only 40K mile car that I JUST bought 6 months ago and has already needed $1k worth of work and still isn't fixed right. I'm seriously ready to trade it in and buy a brand new car just so I don't inherit someone else's problems for a change even though that would be financially stupid and I know it. And I hurt, my endo needs surgery again but I can't take that much time off work until spring. Going to try and have a better day now. I need to get the house cleaned, then some grocery shopping done. And this afternoon dh wants to go test drive a few cars, and take me out to dinner. Of course my 4 year old will be coming with us to dinner, which I've already been told by several folks is just pitiful and I need to leave him with a babysitter for our anniversary dinner. But dang it, I just don't want to. I already send him to daycare 8 hours a day I don't want to send him to someone else on the weekend too. So, he's coming. And dh is taking me to a very nice steak house that doesn't even have a kids menu, and we've never actually seen a kid there. But, tough luck, he's coming! Does kind of make me just a little though because he is so excited to help daddy take mommy out to "the nice place that I never get to go". OK, I think I got all of it out of my system now.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:49 AM   #36
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72

Welcome! I'm sorry you find yourself here, hope your stay with us is short.

AFM, I think I figured out one more reason for part of my "funk". Yesterday was our 10th anniversary. 10 years of trying and only one living child. Now granted there have been some breaks in there where we weren't actively trying but in all that time I've spent less than 4 total months on Birth Control. I always thought we'd be done having our family by now. Add to that my birthday is coming up right after Christmas, and it's depressing me too. I never wanted to be an "old" mom. My mom had me at 32 and my little brother at 36 and my dad is 5 years older than her. I hated growing up with the old mom and dad. They were kind of out of touch with the modern world. All my friends had MUCH younger parents. My parents are only 5 years younger than dh's grandparents! So because of that I have always said I wanted to be done having kids by 30. Well that ship is about to sail and it's making me so sad I know, I'm super whiney this morning. Oh, and add to that instead of doing something fun for our anniversary? um, we got the privileged of running the concessions stand at my school's football game last night because our athletic director wouldn't give my club any of the dates I requested and would only give us this one with a take it or leave it attachment. Well, it's one of our only fundraisers so we took it. Add to that my mom making a very insensitive comment to me last week wish resulted in me chucking the phone against a wall and I have no desire to speak to her now. Oh, and dh is still limping horribly despite an infusion treatment last week, and my car is still having problems. My 2 year old, only 40K mile car that I JUST bought 6 months ago and has already needed $1k worth of work and still isn't fixed right. I'm seriously ready to trade it in and buy a brand new car just so I don't inherit someone else's problems for a change even though that would be financially stupid and I know it. And I hurt, my endo needs surgery again but I can't take that much time off work until spring. Going to try and have a better day now. I need to get the house cleaned, then some grocery shopping done. And this afternoon dh wants to go test drive a few cars, and take me out to dinner. Of course my 4 year old will be coming with us to dinner, which I've already been told by several folks is just pitiful and I need to leave him with a babysitter for our anniversary dinner. But dang it, I just don't want to. I already send him to daycare 8 hours a day I don't want to send him to someone else on the weekend too. So, he's coming. And dh is taking me to a very nice steak house that doesn't even have a kids menu, and we've never actually seen a kid there. But, tough luck, he's coming! Does kind of make me just a little though because he is so excited to help daddy take mommy out to "the nice place that I never get to go". OK, I think I got all of it out of my system now.
That would get ANYONE down! You have a LOT on your plate right now, and I totally get the birthday thing, too. My older cousin (raised like my sister) died when she was 33 and left a 2 year old. We were nine years apart. I always looked up to her because she was soooo old and cool. This year I turn 33 and jake is 2. I just don't know how someone could leave their 2-year old, and I grieve all over again. Sometimes there are birthdays you just want to hit 'pause' on and keep on living and, God-willing, having babies without hitting that milestone, KWIM?
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 10-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #37
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

well it's rainy here where I live... seems about accurate for the week we are all having. Gloomy gloomy. EXCEPT for Mels awesome news and her US!!!!! Hooray hooray mel I am so very excited for your great news!!!

So sorry ladies for everyones booo hooo's. So hard to not feel so discouraged and sad for all the TTC ups and mostly downs. Trying and trying and trying with so much longing just for a sweet little baby of our own seems so natural and healthy and it's the one thing that we can't seem to accomplish. Praying for everyone. Hugs all around.

CD1 for me. Here we go again.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #38
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post
Guess Got my answer....... Not welcome when start TTC again with issues..What I posted about my issues is true. Guess I go back to other part of forum. I get the COLD shoulder every-where's go.
Of course you can join here. Do you want me to add you to the list right now? Just put your info in red.

I finally got out of town for a little while and was not coming on here because I want to completely get away. Just stopped in for a minute today, but my internet is slow here. I will update everyone when I get home.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #39
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mel- (Hope4more) I am so relieved to hear your news!!! Congratulations!
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #40
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Mel- (Hope4more) I am so relieved to hear your news!!! Congratulations!
Thank you! I know we're not out of the woods yet because I'm still spotting brown, but I haven't actively bled since Friday, so that's good. I just hope we get good news Friday too, and I will be relieved.