Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2012, 02:36 AM   #31
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need serious help here momas! :blush:

I have the deed. It says exactly what they said, no cloven hoof. The guy that does the zoneing wants me to give gime a call monday. He wasn't intown this week. He will be in town this thursday or friday. I really hope he can help. I'll keep ya updated. Thanks for the support!

Advertisement

Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:53 AM   #32
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Re: Need serious help here momas! :blush:

Glad to hear things are going well! Can't wait to see Cayden with his new pet!
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #33
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need serious help here momas! Update 10/25

Bump for update.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 10-25-2012, 06:00 PM   #34
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Good luck!
mommy24babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #35
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

im so sorry. Do you think your neighbor knows about the restrictions..personally....i would probably get a goat..and then see if s/he complains ha they might not even know about the restrictions
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #36
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks.

Yea renee, he knows. He bought theland we thought we could finance after we closed. Dang land sold overnight. Ray was asking him about them quite some time back and he claimed the restrictions as he knew were only like 5 chickens, no horses or livestock, so on and so on. The restrictions are NOTHING like that. he lied righ out his patootie. Creep. He didn't want us having animals is what I garentee it was. He was clearing the land, so you could see through. Our property line is odd on that side, kinda like a mini cliff? It where it was cut out to level for the house. he couldn't put the fence up top so just put it just past that part and didn't clear the line for privacy. It's marked with flags and a fence post at the end of the drive too. The guy was clearing about 5 foot into our land. That was the reasion Ray went to kinda see what he was up to. He didn't want trouble with the creep so he kinda worked into the conversation why the fence was where it was and the pole and flags. Ray also mentioned he liked it, looked great. I was some kinda po'd! I wanted that privacy. I don't wanna see the house. We really wanted that land and the land on the other side of us. Not only for obvious farming reasions,but because I didn't want to chance neighbors. The dude knew he was clearing our land, he was taking advantage of Rays sweet nature. I don't want to talk to him. I want to just get the dang goat and see how it goes. Ray won't chance all the extra cost in penning, leanto stall, troughs, feed, hay, milking stand, just to have him make us have to get rid of it and our saveings down the drain. I just can't be pleased today. I'm sorry, I'm just in a foul mood. I don't even wanna be here now. The whole point of buying was agg! Stupid realtor. And darm me for not reading. Crud. This whole thing just stinks. He's the only neighbor that may care? I guess I could tell him what happened and the reasions we really need the animals. He prob wouldn't wanna hear it.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #37
chloecat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

talking to him when you upset is not going to help anything. it will only bring out the bad/mad in both of you. may i suggest you write him a letter explaining why you want/need the animals and all the benefits. how you plan to dispose or use any waste products and then the issue with not knowing the original restrictions. sometimes when people have it in print in front of them they can see past the issues. it would also allow him to read and re read it and maybe think about his response rather than just being upset with a confrontation and telling you "no" right away. just a thought. good luck though.

we had a property picked out to move to and the owners of the house also own the house and land behind it. they wanted to attach a multitude of deed restrictions to the property like "no trash" , no gardens, no bushes over xx high, no animals, no outside dogs, all dog waste must be disposed of within xx days. etc, etc, etc. it was really bad. like homeowners association kinda rulings and the house is in the middle of nowhere with farm fields all around on 3 acres of land. why would i buy it and have those kind of restrictions!! i feel your pain mama
Old 10-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #38
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9
Thanks.

Yea renee, he knows. He bought theland we thought we could finance after we closed. Dang land sold overnight. Ray was asking him about them quite some time back and he claimed the restrictions as he knew were only like 5 chickens, no horses or livestock, so on and so on. The restrictions are NOTHING like that. he lied righ out his patootie. Creep. He didn't want us having animals is what I garentee it was. He was clearing the land, so you could see through. Our property line is odd on that side, kinda like a mini cliff? It where it was cut out to level for the house. he couldn't put the fence up top so just put it just past that part and didn't clear the line for privacy. It's marked with flags and a fence post at the end of the drive too. The guy was clearing about 5 foot into our land. That was the reasion Ray went to kinda see what he was up to. He didn't want trouble with the creep so he kinda worked into the conversation why the fence was where it was and the pole and flags. Ray also mentioned he liked it, looked great. I was some kinda po'd! I wanted that privacy. I don't wanna see the house. We really wanted that land and the land on the other side of us. Not only for obvious farming reasions,but because I didn't want to chance neighbors. The dude knew he was clearing our land, he was taking advantage of Rays sweet nature. I don't want to talk to him. I want to just get the dang goat and see how it goes. Ray won't chance all the extra cost in penning, leanto stall, troughs, feed, hay, milking stand, just to have him make us have to get rid of it and our saveings down the drain. I just can't be pleased today. I'm sorry, I'm just in a foul mood. I don't even wanna be here now. The whole point of buying was agg! Stupid realtor. And darm me for not reading. Crud. This whole thing just stinks. He's the only neighbor that may care? I guess I could tell him what happened and the reasions we really need the animals. He prob wouldn't wanna hear it.
((((hugs)))) mama.
I really think you have a strong case against your realtor. I know it doesn't fix the problem but at least maybe you can get some financial compensation for your issues.

You could talk to your Neighbour when you are in a better mood and see what you might be able to work out. Maybe he will surprise you.
mommy24babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #39
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks so much. I was in terrible spirits last night. I appoligise for my rant. Deep breath, ahhhh.

I think the letter is an excelent idea! Excepelt! I can reread, and reread. That way I'm not nervious or emotional, or start to studder. Thanks!

Old 10-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #40
themrshunt
Senior Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I'm so sorry! I know that must be so frustrating especially when you want to be able to provide that for your boys health. I hope you can get something worked out!
themrshunt is offline   Reply With Quote