Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #41
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need serious help here momas! Update 10/25

Yes I totally agree on the letter! Don't tel him you want it tell him you NEED this. Explain why! That way if he doesn't want to listen to you he can at least read it! and then if he has any questions he can come ask

Advertisement

Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #42
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need to start a bubble idea thing. What's that called, we learned it in collage. You put ideas that connect to the main idea and keep bubbeling out. Those really help me keep on track when writing.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #43
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just wondering if you have tried talking to your Neighbour yet. I hope things go well.
mommy24babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:46 AM   #44
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm still waiting to hear back from Mr. Lee. I'm really wondering if we should not even ask that guy. I really think since the animals would be at the back of our property and now ajoining with his, he couldn't say anything. Well, he's the type that could. I'm just thinking he may not even notice? I'd like to hear back from this guy first for sure either way though. I think Ray's starting to agree with me that we should just save up and start with a goat. He's so on the fence still. I understand. It's a lot of money at stake. I'll keep ya updated for sure. Thanks so much for the support.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 11-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #45
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ah sarah I really hope he gets back with you soon!
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #46
rumblepurr
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Second star to the right and straight on till morning!
My Mood:

What a pain! I am so sorry . I sure hope things start looking better soon! I would be more than a little upset that the neighbor went over the property line with his construction. If he uses the property, over time it could be considered his. Double check the property line and see if he is still on his property or yours. You could use that as a bargaining chip to get his permission to have animals if he is over. He is actually way out of line, by plowing into your land, and could be sued for every tree he removed and for not getting it properly surveyed.

Last edited by rumblepurr; 11-03-2012 at 07:18 PM.
rumblepurr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:20 AM   #47
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hope he calls soon too.

What bothers me is Ray doesn't care. He avoids confrentation worse than I. But, this one would have had my face beet red had I been out there. They have had it surveyed. They just bought the place and had a mh put in. Plus we have the posts and flags out there. I think I'm gonna go put up more flags, lol. I wanted it to stay like a living fence. Ugh. I wish Ray had felt the way I had. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. i'll go out myself if it ever happens again. They bought the property right after we got ours, actually signed their contract as we were moving in, I wanted the land and called. ( too late though. They put in the mh a cpl months later, then a cpl months fter that, moved in. It's actually a woman that owns the place but there are 2 men in and out so we really don't know if even one of them is the dh or not? I wonder If I could talk to her, haha. I don't know if I'm even gonna talk to anyone. I just don't know.

I'd sure love to sue the Bu**head for all that tree line. I hate being able to see through. Wish Ray felt the same.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #48
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

update?

Hey you - I miss you!!! I just came across this thread. Have you heard anything? Want help with the letter???
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:41 AM   #49
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No update. He must havenot found out anything usefull or he would have called. I'm pretty sure I have decided to start small out back and just go with it. I was very reassured that if anyone had a problem with an animal, they would actually need to sue (sp????) us and take us to court. Nobody out here has that kind of money. The back property doesn't actually touch his property, just the front. So if he did find out, what could he complain about? I'll keep the animals pens clean. I really think i'm chanceing him most lively sawing no with talking or a letter, rather than just getting them. If he says something then, we'll go from there. Now we just need to save up for one thing at a time, lol. I'm still on the fence about the property nextdore.

Miss you too. I can't post to the thread. I have to copy what I write because it normally erases it and won't post, It takes, no kidding, 5-10 mins to load. I tried to keep coming back to post, but it still does it. I guess it's just me having all the troubel. How's everyone? And you?
Old 11-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #50
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hope all goes well and no one complains.
Anything with the realtor?
mommy24babes is offline   Reply With Quote