Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #51
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Need serious help here momas! Update 10/25

I sent them a letter and got a link to download and print. I'm out of ink so I'm gonna hook up Cayden't hs puter and print from his. the printer just arrived. Deff not letting that go after the convo I had with the owner. He was a real tool, can I say that?

Advertisement

Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #52
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9
I sent them a letter and got a link to download and print. I'm out of ink so I'm gonna hook up Cayden't hs puter and print from his. the printer just arrived. Deff not letting that go after the convo I had with the owner. He was a real tool, can I say that?
You can say that.
mommy24babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #53
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Aw - Well anything I can do long distance you let me know ok! I wish I lived out there I would totally go get those names for you What animal do you want first? I LOVE having our sheep - however I doubt we will ever use them for food since they are SO MUCH like wooly dogs.

Do you want to start a new TK thread? It might be time. I just thought you were busy with HSing otherwise I would have looked for you MUCH sooner - what a terrible friend I am
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #54
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom1mg View Post
Aw - Well anything I can do long distance you let me know ok! I wish I lived out there I would totally go get those names for you What animal do you want first? I LOVE having our sheep - however I doubt we will ever use them for food since they are SO MUCH like wooly dogs.
Thanks hun! Prob a milk goat to see if cayden can tollerate it. The allergist has high hopes. It would also provide milk for all or us. Then pigs and rabbits, and so on, lol. Lots of plans and dreams hun?

Do you want to start a new TK thread? It might be time. I just thought you were busy with HSing otherwise I would have looked for you MUCH sooner - what a terrible friend I am
You are absolutely not! Your a very good friend! I have been bussy with Cayden too. Looks like they didn't teach crud in ps 2nd grade. We're starting at square one. He's doing good imo though. Just still doesn't want to assert himself. :P The chickens are keeping me swamped too. They are finally out in a little play area in the sun today for a cpl hrs or exploring. I also have a ton in the bators.

I hate to change the thread link? It's just so long, I really think that's why it keeps goin on the fritz. If you think it would work, totally go for it. You could post a link to the new one in the old? I kinda think that's the problem, do you? Is it just me having all the issues? Is it doin doubles and tripples for everyone elese?

I do miss ya!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
Old 11-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #55
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Sorry for the hyjack ladies - yes Sarah I am getting doubles and triples too. I type a response and then leave for 5 or 10 minutes until it loads. I was told big threads start acting like that once they get past a certain point. If you want you should totally start the new TK thread. I "owned" the last one. OR maybe (gasp) it is time to let it die... although I will then have to stalk you on other threads/email etc.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #56
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lol. I don't know, all up to you girl! I'm always here for you. I have the chicken moma monthly, the tk'ers is all you. I don't think I could keep up with 2. I'm ALWAYS all over the place in the homesteading forum. Why don't you join in on the chicken moma chat. You are afterall one, hehe. There's also the garden thread. Lots of plans for next year. Either way, I'm always here for you.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #57
mommy24babes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yes, if this thread ends I might have to stalk you on other threads. Lol
I want to know how things work out.
mommy24babes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #58
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Lol. I was thinking about calling Mr. Lee monday. He would have surely called if he had news and I don't want to be buggy, but it's been quite a while. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I called. I think I might.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #59
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

Yes call!
Old 11-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #60
jnjb
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post

You are absolutely not! Your a very good friend! I have been bussy with Cayden too. Looks like they didn't teach crud in ps 2nd grade. We're starting at square one. He's doing good imo though. Just still doesn't want to assert himself. :P The chickens are keeping me swamped too. They are finally out in a little play area in the sun today for a cpl hrs or exploring. I also have a ton in the bators.

I hate to change the thread link? It's just so long, I really think that's why it keeps goin on the fritz. If you think it would work, totally go for it. You could post a link to the new one in the old? I kinda think that's the problem, do you? Is it just me having all the issues? Is it doin doubles and tripples for everyone elese?

I do miss ya!
I feel like I am butting into a private conversation on this thread, but just wanted to give my two-cents. First, I found you through your thread regarding how you wash your diapers. I is a life-saver. We are just considering CD, and I finally got a few AIO in try, but the cleaning process seemed overwhelming. I couldn't understand why I couldn't use my regular detergent (ALL free and clear, sounds like I made to switch to Tide free for our sensitive skin) and your tips made me realize it doesn't have to be so hard. Thanks!

Anyway, back to the topic of this thread. I hate that you are having so much trouble. In many ways you are living my homesteading dreams, especially since you are so close (I am in Southern Kentucky and grew up in Middle Tennessee). I would venture that nobody will actually end up challenging you around there, particularly starting so small with the goat.

And as far as goat milk goes, it has been a great solution for our family. We actually had both of our boys (4 year old and a 7 month old) on goat milk at around 12 weeks. I am unable to breastfeed and they were both intolerant to cow milk with various allergic reactions (I didn't like the idea of soy). We are lucky that the older one outgrew it, but I am so happy with how my younger one is doing on it. We use pasteurized because it works for us, but we do own a goat share so that we have access to raw if we want it (we have no land to raise anything of our own). Anyway, I just wanted to throw my support to somebody that helped me when I was quickly becoming very confused and overwhelmed by the cloth diapering world. I still have no idea where I will end up with it all, but thanks to you I know how to wash them! Best of luck with everything!
jnjb is offline   Reply With Quote