Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #21
ohgirlohboyohno
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Show me your nb in cloth diapers!!!

These were from When Jos was a newbie...she just turned 1

This is Joslyn - she is 3 days old today - she was 7 lbs 5 oz at birth and left the hospital (at 26 hrs) at the same weight - she gets weighed again tomorrow, so she might be a tad heavier now. She was 20.5 inches long (and we tend to have long torso kiddos)
* okay I ended up doing this for 2 days - since we had a lot of diaper options - at her 4 day check up she was 7 lbs 1 oz (so roughly 7 lbs for all these pics)

First up - Star Baby Designs AIO in NB size - not the best fit around her legs - but fits well under the cord

Elbee OBV fitted in XS
quick dry version - great fit all around

Bitty Bliss fitted (from Diaper Drive Thru) XS - a little big still - but held well

Grovia NB AIO
, rise is snapped down - this one fits good - I wish it had a cord snap down and it is a little "rough" - which I think it seems that way b/c it has very little stretch but it actually fits really good once you get it on.

Swaddlebees Mininappi decent fit - but it was not very absorbant with just one little insert

Weehugger 1 with a softbums nb pod and preemie prefold - little too big still - but should be good

Lil Joey we love this one - fits the BEST - but probably not for long -

SBISH XS fitted - fits good - very absorbent

Bottombumpers S SNAP I added a little snap down for the cord - makes it perfect <3 This fit great and held well around the legs too!!

Bottombumpers S APLIX this was too big - could not get a nice snug fit yet. I think once she chunks up a little it will work great

Bum Genius XS (newborn AIO) I first thought these didn't fit very good - but then I folded the front down just a tad and they are now one of my favorites!

:::::::::::::::: One Month old::::::::::::::::::::::
I don't know what she weighs - probaboly btw 9-10 lbs but this is her in a Carter's 3 month sleeper for reference...she fits in most 0-3 month clothing

BG SMALL AIO I know these are discontinued but I think there are still a bunch floating around. This is a tad too big in the rise - but it has great absorbency and coverage (like for the car seat)

Bottombumpers Small, aplix - we have a unch of these and I love love love them - they have great coverage and hold everything in, no leaks ever in them.

Bottombumpers small, snap I like these too - but it is kind of tricky to get the snaps all done up with her legs all scrunched up, not the best for "older" (like Grandma) care givers

Grovia NB AIO I still can't seem to get comfortable getting these on - they just have no good stretch. Once on they seem to fit ok but I think we have grown out of the absorbency, and she sometimes has plumber butt in them

KLB AIO testerI got this quite a while ago - it was her tester and I LOVED it back then and love it now too!! It is a OS diaper and fits great!!

Swaddlebees mini nappi these have slowly become a fave as well, they are pockets but I just lay the stuff on top (so no stuffing) they are on the middle rise snap right here.

Elbee fitted XS Love these - it is the quick dry version and I have a doubler in there, so normally not this bulky. Still fit great!

Weehugger 1 this is over the elbee, fits great and good coverage

SBISH XS fitted, this too still fits great and holds wonderfully

Thirsties duo 1 I put this over the SBISH

Advertisement

NEW Giftable Innotab2 players FS (pink and blue) here
ohgirlohboyohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:29 AM   #22
amiecheatham
Registered Users
seller

love this thread! hopefully I will have my own pictures to contribute soon. Our stash for the newbie is 20 goodmama newborn fitteds, 10 wahm newborn fitteds (various makers), 10 xs thirsties AIOs (old style) and 7 covers, 1 XS thirsties, 5 thirsties duo wraps size 1, and one pair of fleece longies. Can't wait!
amiecheatham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #23
AmarilloMommy
Registered Users
seller

I only have a couple of DD in here NB diapers.

At a week old, around 8 lbs in an Imagine NB AIO. These were our favorite. Very absorbent, and fit really well. These fit her longer than any of our other NB diapers.

3 weeks, about 9 1/2 lbs in a Nana's Bottoms NB AIO. These fit her the best at first but she grew out of them quickly.

She also had a few BG XS. I loved them but they weren't super absorbent.
AmarilloMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #24
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #25
Talia01
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh my aching ovaries! Cripes...my second baby is only 5 months old, I must be crazy but these pics make me want to have just one last baby haha!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #26
HappiMom
Registered Users
seller

<3<3<3 this thread!! We are TTC #2 and I am DYING to shop for newborn diapers! Your babies are sooooo adorable!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #27
jujee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
DD has been really fussy so no pictures of her in her dipes. When she feels better I'll get pics of her in them
Old 10-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #28
AleahDeann
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I use my own covers, after searching and searching for ones that fit well, I just had to open up my own business.

Here DS is about 7 pound in my Premie cover with a premie prefold trifolded under

Same, at 7 pounds with My Newborn cover with a premie prefold trifolded under

7 ish pounds Imse Vimse newborn cover with a premie prefold trifolded under

7 ish pounds Bummis super brite newborn cover with GMD orange edge prefold trifolded under

7 ish pounds XS thirsties with GMD orange edge preold trifolded under, I HATED THIS

A little older 9 ish pounds in my Newborn cover with orange edge GMD trifolded under

All in all I LOVE sized covers with sized prefolds trifolded in. Yes you need a few extra covers if you trifold because the covers get poop on them easier, but it is soooo worth it for the GREAT fit, and to be able to put them in the correct size of clothing without having to size up because of big bums.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #29
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump... cause it helps me narrow things down for when I start buying the newborn stash
Old 12-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #30
onion
Registered Users
seller

Great thread! Keep it up, I want to see more. Mine should be here by mid Feb and I'm a FTM - seeing these pics is a great help.
onion is offline   Reply With Quote