Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-09-2012, 05:20 AM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Oye, I swear I can see double lines on everything....

Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated

Wife to N (5-21-05), Momma to H (9-9-06), G (6-23-09) and L (2-8-12)
Missionary in the beautiful highlands of PNG
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:47 AM   #12
Registered Users

Fingers crossed, Liesl! I'm really hoping this is your month!

FWIW, I've never gotten a BFP before 11 dpo. Of course that doesn't stop me from testing earlier...the wait is SO HARD, every time :-(

Lots of baby dust coming your way!
~Amy, Loving wife to E and Happy mama to
K 4/04, L 11/05, E 8/07, V 1/10, J 10/11, and E 5/13
klevmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #13
Registered Users
My Mood:

amy- ooooo that's encouraging. I wish I could say I was hopeful that that would be the case for me too.

My daughter I got a BFP at 10po- it was super squinter and I didn't even know what a super squinter was then!! I even used a blue dye ha.
My first loss was a faint shadow at 9dpo
My second loss was also a BFP at 9dpo and then with our sweet son this summer I hadn't had a period since my endo surgery/depot lupron so was totally shocked to get a BFP at what I am guessing was 12dpo and it was a def positive. Soooooo I am assuming that I have early implanters and by 10dpo I should have a BFP. ha
Today nothing again. I cramped a lot yesterday which in the past has meant AF is on her way. THis cycle was just weird any way. My cervix is still high and tight shut so I know AF is still at least a few days away. I hate it when I am not pregnant and she takes her time coming. HOw rude!! Well I have my brand new box of FRERs and digi's that I am saving for any impending sign of a shadow or next cycle which ever comes first. Just another not-pregnant day for me. boooo hoooooo hooooooo pathetic whiney sob.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote