Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #1
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

ISO Ariat ProBaby, ShowBaby, or FatBaby cowgirl boots! And a WAHM to make a onesie..

Looking for women's size 9 from great to new condition! I'd love to find a pair of the oil rubbed brown leather. Upper color doesn't really matter, but the foot part must be brown. Please pm me pics and price. I have diapers, wool, wii games, baby girl clothes up to 12 months, boys Keens, PayPal for the perfect pair at the perfect price. If you have kids boots, too, please let me know. My daughter is a 12 1/2 little kids (toddler) and my son is about a 2 youth. And it would be a super score if you have boots for my baby!! Some Justin's? Size 5 1/2 baby :-). I'm only looking for quality leather boots and we love Ariat! Thanks for looking.

I also am in need of a WAHM to make me a onesie out of a T-shirt? My nephew is special needs, and has to wear a onesie or he pulls off his diaper and flings it. He's outgrown traditional onesie sizes. Please Pm me for more details. Thank you in advance.

Advertisement

Last edited by Tippytoe; 10-09-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Tippytoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Tippytoe
Registered Users
seller

Up. I also have some brand new in the box Stride Rite toddler girls shoes size 11 and SR baby shoes size 4 1/2 new in the box I could trade for the boots!! Mama needs new boots!