Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 8

I am feeling better. These are just episodes, so they come and go. I actually am going to send my hubby to the rescue squad and get a BP machine and check me again tonight. I am not feeling my heart racing, so I want to see what the rate is along with the BP when I am not having an episode. I am frustrated that neither one would see me!! It is so ridiculous.

Advertisement

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller
I am feeling better. These are just episodes, so they come and go. I actually am going to send my hubby to the rescue squad and get a BP machine and check me again tonight. I am not feeling my heart racing, so I want to see what the rate is along with the BP when I am not having an episode. I am frustrated that neither one would see me!! It is so ridiculous.
That is so ridiculous! Did you tell your PCP that the OB said they should see you? Crazy drs. I hope these episodes pass as something uneventful.

QOTW: Not craving any one thing, but hot apple cider and Cheeto Puffs have been a yummy treat this last week!

AFM: Heartburn is in full swing these days. Tums Smoothies have become my new bff. Both of my children have been born with heads full of hair, but I don't recall the heartburn being this bad ever. Curious to see if this little one has a head full too! I'm not quite sure I'd know what to do with a bald baby. One more week until our u/s!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #13
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

My craving is usually whatever I see on a commercial, bill board, or see someone else eating. And usually one time eating it is enough...

I've been getting this weird pain in my side...like I didn't stretch/warm up before a run (but i'm not running!) And it lasts for an hour or two. Its happened twice where it was really bad and a couple other times not so bad. I'm trying to decide if I should call the doc about it or not? ...everything is just so much more worrisome when you're growing a human!

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!
Old 10-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #14
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller View Post
I'm glad that you're feeling better, and totally understand your frustration with your docs. It's good that you've bought a BP machine just to keep tabs on things. I would actually log your BP until your next visit so you can show it to your OB (or PCP) so they can see a history of what your body is doing. You might check your diet & water intake and see if there is anything specific that causes the episodes to occur (if you notice any patterns). Maybe write down what you were doing when it happened, within the last hour or so. HTH & that you start feeling better.

QOTW - Sprite/Sierra Mist/7-Up. That has been my craving for awhile now. I'm not a huge pop drinker, but when I get a craving I have to have it. Thank goodness for the Soda Stream.

Not much going on here. I have an appointment with my midwife tomorrow & then our big u/s on Thursday. Still undecided if we're going to find out, but I'll post either way.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #15
apboyles
Registered Users

My Mood:

QOTW: Doners! They are delicious Turkish food that is very very prevalent practically everywhere in Europe (and Australia) that they don't have in the states. Its usually lamb meat but over here they have to have a special permit to sell lamb meat so its usually beef with some creamy delicious sauce/dressing, shredded cabbage and lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and where we get them a pepper mix. And fries. I hated them the first time we were over here, then we moved here again when I was 29 weeks pregnant with DS and my poor husband had to take me twice a week. Now I want them again and the yummiest place they are from doesn't sell them anymore. So I'm settling for my second favorite but still craving the ones from the first place. Probably because I know I can't get them.
Oh, and yesterday I told my husband I had hunger rage and made him take me to Chili's for a mid-afternoon snack of mashed potatoes and black pepper gravy. It was the most delicious thing I've eaten in, well, since last weeks doner trip

DH got to feel the baby move yesterday! We took DS bowling for the first time (how sad is it that we lost to a just turned two year old, playing in a lane that had the bumpers out the entire time?) Anyways, I was standing there feeling some acrobatics and usually he can't feel it but this time he did! Usually I don't even feel that much acrobatics so it was pretty awesome. Last time I don't think he felt the baby until probably 18-20 weeks so it was pretty neat.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #16
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

QOTW: anything with pesto and sundried tomatoes. Nom, nom, nom.

Pregnancy-wise, feeling a weird pressure. Feels almost wave or kick-like, but feels like it is very low in front of my pubic bone. Maybe weird stretching? I don't remember having this with my other two. Closest thing I remember was a uti with ODS, but this isn't painful, and I'm peeing normally. Just weird...
Old 10-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible

ME TOO! Round ligament pain as well.
Yes!! Started so early this time. Have to be so careful getting up from laying and sitting or OUCHIE!
Old 10-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #18
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Oh yes and sciatica is in full swing this week

NappyChappy- Holy cute costume, great job!

Last edited by lilbitcrunchy; 10-09-2012 at 06:39 AM.
lilbitcrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:38 AM   #19
amb2j
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So happy this is the QOTW! Was gonna post about this. My craving!? Food!
I seriously want to eat non stop! And all I crave is junk ( e.g ramen, pop tarts, burgers, pizza).... All in huge quantities!!!! I've never been a big junk food eater so this is all new territory! It stinks fighting those cravings 24/7 and eating healthy foods when all u want is deep fried nastiness lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #20
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
Pregnancy-wise, feeling a weird pressure. Feels almost wave or kick-like, but feels like it is very low in front of my pubic bone. Maybe weird stretching? I don't remember having this with my other two. Closest thing I remember was a uti with ODS, but this isn't painful, and I'm peeing normally. Just weird...
It could be the baby. I know that DS & this one was/are both really low in my pelvis and the first movements that I felt with DS was him literally kicking the inside of my cervix. Not a very pleasant feeling for sure. This one is also low, and I can feel him/her moving around right around my pubic bone. Sometimes it's flutters & sometimes it's pressure like the LO is stretching & kicking.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote