Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
homebirthmamabrandy
Registered Users
seller

ALL SOLD!!!Bravado Bras, Bravado Nursing Tanks, Target Tanks, Medela Tanks + more

NOW SELLING INDIVIDUALLY. SEND ME A PM WITH WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN

I have a HUGE lot of nursing gear for sale. I have been nursing for over 5 years straight and these boobs are ready for a break! I've had a huge weight loss and am no longer using nursing bras/tanks since you youngest is 2 and down to just a few times a day so I am cleaning house!

Everything listed was bought for my last child who is 2 so it at most 2 years old. I picked up some of it during though so some is newer. Though some of the sizes vary, I wore it all at the same time. I would like to sell as a big lot to make life simple on my part. $150 for everything plus exact shipping to you based on zip code. ALL ITEMS FOR SALE INDIVIDUALLY

Condition varies from item to item so I have listed them all below. These are not new and the tanks especially have been worn a lot. They still have lots of life left though and I think this is a great deal for the entire lot!

Black Motherhood Sleep Bra -L : VGUC SOLD
Black Bravado Bra - M+ w/snap cups : VGUC SOLD
White Bravado Bra - M+ w/snap cups : a bit dingy not bright white GUC
Leopard Bravado Bra - M+ w/snap cups : EUC
White Motherhood Sleep Bra - L : EUC, like new don't remember using it SOLD
Grey Target Gilligan Tank - L : VGUC
White Target Gilligan Tank - L : Has considerable staining on front and back, wouldn't wear alone but works great for under something
Black Target Gilligan Tank - L : A few teeny tiny bleach dots (barely noticable) spots on top front otherwise VGUC SOLD
White Medela lace trim Tank #1 - M: dingy white not bright white and some faint staining. Works great for layering under things and the lace is a nice cute touch.
White Medela lace trim Tank #2 - M: dingy white not bright white and again some faint marks. Works GREAT under things.
Bravado Turquoise Tank 38 D/E (DD) - VGUC. slight was wear no stains SOLD
Bravado Chocolate Brown Tank 36 B/C -VGUC. slight was wear no stains
Bravado Black Tank (not sure of size but I *think* it is a 38 D/E) - This one has been worn a lot and is faded with wash wear. The size imprint has gone away with washings. Still in really good shape but more of one to wear under things or around the house.
Bravado White Tank 38 D/E (DD) - Has faint staining and slight wash wear.
Gap Black swimsuit Size L - this isn't technically a maternity or nursing suit but because of the design it works GREAT for nursing so I am throwing it in
2 Gap maternity tanks size L which also work well for nursing around the house. 1 is black and 1 is chocolate brown. Slight wash wear on both.

Advertisement

Last edited by homebirthmamabrandy; 10-11-2012 at 12:51 PM.
homebirthmamabrandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:05 AM   #2
Averysmama
Registered Users
seller

Re: HUGE Lot of Bravado Bras, Bravado Nursing Tanks, Target Tanks, Medela Tanks + mor

interested in 2 to 3 of the bras if you end up splitting are the bravado M + padded?
Averysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
homebirthmamabrandy
Registered Users
seller

Re: HUGE Lot of Bravado Bras, Bravado Nursing Tanks, Target Tanks, Medela Tanks + mor

hi mama! Not interested in splitting right now. The M+ Bravado are not padded.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #4
Averysmama
Registered Users
seller

totally understand! thanks for letting me know!
Averysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #5
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd also be interested if you decide to split
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:19 PM   #6
homebirthmamabrandy
Registered Users
seller

Okay mamas...ive been getting a lot of requests for splits so if there is something you are iterested it pm me with an offer and ill see who is interested in what and if it is worth splitting.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #7
homebirthmamabrandy
Registered Users
seller

bump for solds
Old 10-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
homebirthmamabrandy
Registered Users
seller

bump.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
homebirthmamabrandy
Registered Users
seller

bump. Make me some offers ladies
Old 10-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
Daniellehale87
Registered Users

I will buy the rest of the bras you have left- if you are willing to negotiate the price on the lot I may be interested as well
Daniellehale87 is offline   Reply With Quote